PDA

View Full Version : plane cards

iandward
08-16-2010, 05:15
I was thinking of buying the box set but i dont have any money to buy a plane can i use the card until i can get a plane ?:confused:

LGKR
08-16-2010, 06:38
I was thinking of buying the box set but i dont have any money to buy a plane can i use the card until i can get a plane ?:confused:

As a matter of fact thats how the game is played. It was designed as a card game to begin with. So the answer is yes.

The minatures just add more flavor and fun to the game. The bases that hold the miniatures are exactly the same size as the cards.

Flying Officer Kyte
08-16-2010, 07:04

Most of us started off with the cards, unless we had been playing other aerial combat games before WoW. When the planes came out we just added them as a refinement, and have been moaning about lack of planes ever since. I would get started, learn the tactics, and then worry about the planes, nearer Christmas time or your birthday, whichever comes first. Some of the guys on here only ever use the cards, anyway.
Rob.

iandward
08-16-2010, 13:24
thanks so much for your help

Flying Officer Kyte
08-16-2010, 13:50
thanks so much for your help

No probs mate. Thats what it's all about. :)
Rob.