PDA

View Full Version : Christmas list?

Snowy
08-03-2010, 13:52
I have been thinking about a factor we all deal with around the holidays and birthdays.

We are asked what we would like as a gift. We explain how we would like Brumowski's Albatros D iii and a propellor range guage and that would be wonderful. The blank look and the Crickets sounding off in the backround are a sure indication you will get another ugly tie for the event.

Here is my thought...

If we had a section where we could assemble a wish list, we could simply give our loved ones the link and let them choose.

With all the neat new stuff being developed on this site, I could create quite a long list of my own.

I am not sure how it would look or opperate, but I am sure Col Hajj might have some ideas, as well as a lot of our members.

Put me down for a set of foam trays.....:)

This hasn't already been brought up has it?

swarbs
08-03-2010, 18:01
Amazon.com and probably some other sites have already jumped on this sort of thing, you create your list and are linked to where your gift giver can see what you want and buy it. I suppose it'd be something you could create yourself and link it to different sites with the best prices or whatever. I don't know anything about the practicality of creating this on here, though.

Oberst Hajj
08-03-2010, 23:21
There is not a good way for me to implement a wish list into my store front... well at least not without costing me quite a bit of money. since the person would be going online to order the stuff anyway, would an email with links not work just as well?

Olt^Jones
08-04-2010, 00:18
my wishlist??
all planes i currently dont have(and they are a lot!) for WWI and WWII series.
a big bag(or trolley :D ) and a lot of foam trays to put my planes in.
all the stuffs to make my wow more stylish when i play it.

Flying Officer Kyte
08-04-2010, 07:11
Bombers,
Bombers,
Bombers.
Oh yes, and a few more aircraft books.
Drink! drink,drink.
Rob.