PDA

View Full Version : Hip Flask.

Flying Officer Kyte
03-05-2014, 03:55
Hi Keith.
I just tried to order a hip flask and the basket would not accept it.
Rob.

Oberst Hajj
03-05-2014, 05:36
Rob, what options did you select? I need to take care of this ASAP before Kyte has a fit!

Flying Officer Kyte
03-05-2014, 11:01
Rob, what options did you select? I need to take care of this ASAP before Kyte has a fit!

Good evening Keith.
In reply to your inquiry.The lines should be as follows:-

Sopwith Camel.

Black Flask.

Inscription. Wing Commander F.O. Kyte. R.F.C.

It is a present for Kyte before he leaves for his new posting on Home Establishment.
(See OTT for the story)

Now how do I get the Store to accept payment?
Thanks Rob.

Oberst Hajj
03-05-2014, 11:33
Rob, it's the custom text length. There is a limit of 30 characters. I had to limit the number of characters to ensure I fit everything on there that someone might order. But that is not a hard limit, just a "safety measure" I put in place. I can work on the layout to try and get all of that to fit nicely. If you want to just place the order with "Text" or something similar (just to get the site to trigger that option), we can work the text out together.

Flying Officer Kyte
03-05-2014, 12:00
Rob, it's the custom text length. There is a limit of 30 characters. I had to limit the number of characters to ensure I fit everything on there that someone might order. But that is not a hard limit, just a "safety measure" I put in place. I can work on the layout to try and get all of that to fit nicely. If you want to just place the order with "Text" or something similar (just to get the site to trigger that option), we can work the text out together.

Wilco that Keith. I forgot that spaces counted.

Job done.
Rob.

Captain Chum
03-05-2014, 13:08
Customer service at its best. :):thumbsup:

fast.git
03-07-2014, 08:22
Customer service at its best. :):thumbsup:

And a well-deserved memento.

Mau Fox
05-16-2014, 02:20
Just arrived today!:clap:

I am completely satisfied with this item as I simply love that military green color!
Herr Oberst has been patient with me as he listened to all of my requests and now I have this customized item I will be proud to show my friends in the next meetings. :)

Really a great customer service, thanks! :thumbsup:

Mau

gully_raker
05-16-2014, 02:26
:thumbsup: That looks just great Mau!

Oberst Hajj
05-16-2014, 04:14
I'm glad you are happy with ti Maurizio, looks good!

Marechallannes
03-01-2015, 02:04
Ordered one today.

:FOK:

Think I need German Schnaps when meeting the top fighters & Nemesis at Summer Con again.