PDA

View Full Version : Wings of War and Glory - Interlude 5: Dangerous Waltz

Blackronin
02-08-2014, 04:35
January 3, 1916

"What are you doing, you stupid, stupid man?!" "Listening to a waltz, Rita?!" "I'm not talking about this particular moment!" "What are you talking about, then?" "About you being shot down!" "I've crash-landed, I wasn't shot down... Do you want to dance?" "No! Call it what you want. You've been very sick and in the next flight you take you're shot down! Isn't that stupid?" "Crash-landed, Rita. Don't you really want to dance with me?" "No! No! No! You don't take care of yourself. You've been wounded and you're already flying again?" "Yes, Rita. It's my duty. And I've crash-landed. It was okay." "What are you doing?" "Dancing with you." "Be careful Joachim..." "I will, Rita. I will."

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i395/Bayushiseni/Wings%20of%20war%20and%20Glory/Interlude%205%20-%20Dangerous%20Waltz/Amelia-Earhart-9283280-1-402.jpg

"You've called for me, Oberst Metzger?" "Indeed we have. It's becoming a tradition." "What, sir?" "Well, me, Rittmeister Jan Schlesinger and Oberleutnant Leonhard Schultz being together to give you a medal." "A medal?" "Yes. The Iron Cross 1st class. The high command is late as usual. You should already being receiving the medal Pour la Merité but they are still confirming your achievements." "Thank you sir." "Here it is. Oberleutnant Schultz wants to make the honours." "Well deserved, Joachim." "Danke, Leonhard." "Now let's drink something to commemorate this. I've heard that there was waltzing last night in your quarters, Joachim..." "False rumors, sir. False rumors spread by idle people..."

Combat log:

Oberst Metzger (3rd Kest Commander)
Commands 3 Squadrons, 3 Observation Planes and 1 Bomber flight

Erste Verstärkte Staffel (First Reinforced squadron)
Squadron kills - 37 kills

Primärstaffel
Rittmeister Jan Schlesinger (Squadron Commander) - 4 confimed kills
Oberleutnant Leonhard Schultz (2nd in Command) - 9 confirmed kills (Marksman I Ace Ability)
Leutnant Otto Drescher - 3 confirmed kills
Leutnant Tammo Dieter - No confirmed kills
Leutnant Ian Ehrlichmann - 1 confirmed kill
Leutnant Hans Kaufmann - No confirmed kills

Helfenstaffel
Oberleutnant Joachim Lisbon - 10 confirmed kills (Deadly Aim I and Lucky Git I Ace Abilities)
Leutnant Thorsten Müller - 4 confirmed kills
Leutnant Tobias Neumann - 2 confirmed kills
Leutnant Sven Michelson - No kills

Pilots KIA and MIA:
Leutnant Anselm Bergmann - 2 confirmed kills (KIA November 3, 1915)
Leutnant Rüdiger Kuefer - 2 confirmed kills (KIA December 2, 1915)

Blackronin
03-24-2016, 04:03
Tiding it up.