PDA

View Full Version : RUSH concert

Goering Ace
07-22-2010, 10:08
Saw my favorite band, RUSH, in concert last night on their Time Machine tour. It was the 12th time I've seen them live. This time it was at the Susquehanna Bank Center (outdoor amphitheater) in Camden, NJ. Fantastic show, as usual. The Gods of the sky were smiling on us as the severe thunderstorms passed just north of the venue all night, giving us a fantastic natural light show throughout the majority of the concert.
What a great night!!:)

Scott

Flying Officer Kyte
07-22-2010, 10:51
Saw my favorite band, RUSH, in concert last night on their Time Machine tour. It was the 12th time I've seen them live. This time it was at the Susquehanna Bank Center (outdoor amphitheater) in Camden, NJ. Fantastic show, as usual. The Gods of the sky were smiling on us as the severe thunderstorms passed just north of the venue all night, giving us a fantastic natural light show throughout the majority of the concert.
What a great night!!:)

Scott

Sounds great. It reminded me of an event I was at once. We had a large marquee for the auditorium. It was so humid that they opened up the side behind the stage, and we got the streaks of lightening flashing down behind the performers. Once seen never forgotten.:cool:
Rob.