PDA

View Full Version : Plane advice, the "new" tyneside campaign.

Twisted_terrain
01-02-2014, 01:17
This is my first foray outside of the u.k. wing forum so bear with me. Hopefully I have the correctly titled solo campaign, I'm having problems sourcing the roland and dh4's, the UFAG can I substitute with Halberstadt when series 7 comes out? The roland appears to have a pretty unique field of fire, so I was wondering whether I can substitute or maybe better off downloading the card? Thoughts please. Any help appreciated.
Cheers.
Si.

Boney10
01-02-2014, 04:42
Red Eagle minis have the Roland C and DH4 if you want the minis, AA does bases, cards should be available in the files section.
Your only issue is manoeuvre decks but you can use other decks for these

Flying Officer Kyte
01-02-2014, 08:47
Drop me a PM Si.
Rob.

Twisted_terrain
01-02-2014, 12:08
Cheers lads, red eagle looks awesome, it's a shame there"s no official ones, part of my problem at the moment is I don't have access to my painting stuff, otherwise there'd be a lot more 15mm japanese soldiers running round my house :), so straight oughta the box is what I'm after atm. Although red eagle do have it all, gotha, balloons and sea planes!!!

flash
01-03-2014, 01:13
Have a look in the For Sale/Trade section Si - some of the regulars there may have the 'official' types and they do crop up on evil bay from time to time. Failing that Shapeways is another very good option & the boss does stands in the store.

Twisted_terrain
01-04-2014, 01:47
Cheers Dave, will take a look.
If you're down brighton way on the 13th, we're having a bash at the club, 4 players involved so far. It appears things have been afoot on our facebook group, an I've been merrily oblivious. :)