PDA

View Full Version : National Where To Buy Wings Of Glory In Canada

richarddaystrom
01-01-2014, 19:24
Dear Fellow Canadian Pilots,

Where do you buy Wings Of Glory WW1 in Canada (particularly around the Toronto area)?

I have tried to look for the WW1 Duel Packs and the WW1/WW2 Rules & Accessories Packages and most stores seem out of stock! I do see they have some minis but without the rules & accessories owning planes are useless.

Or do you buy from the USA?

Please advise and thank you for your help in advance.

fast.git
01-01-2014, 19:34
I can't help you with Canadian retailers, but have some experience with online purchases. PM sent.

richarddaystrom
01-01-2014, 19:48
I can't help you with Canadian retailers, but have some experience with online purchases. PM sent.

Thank you Chris!

I would have preferred a local store purchase to avoid the shipping and currency conversion costs (if purchased outside Canada) but I guess my options are limited.

Your help is appreciated.

grumpybear
01-02-2014, 06:07
Try Sentry Box in Calgary I know they are not local for you but they do have stock. www.sentrybox.com

richarddaystrom
01-02-2014, 08:20
Try Sentry Box in Calgary I know they are not local for you but they do have stock. www.sentrybox.com

Thank you Darell ... I will check their website shortly. Way, way back I remember ordering from Sentry Box.

steel_ratt
01-10-2014, 14:31
401 Games on Yonge Street has some stock. You can also try Meeple mart in the east end (290 Carlaw). Their hours are limited, so check their website, but they usual have a decent selection. (www.meeplemart.com)

Cheers,
Jon