PDA

View Full Version : Ares Quality control.

Flying Officer Kyte
12-15-2013, 01:11
I just unpacked my new aircraft from Keith, and found that one of my Fokker Wolfs has a Mustang base!:(
Have any of you had similar quality control problems?
I shall send an E-mail to Ares about it. Please watch this space.
Rob.

Lt. S.Kafloc
12-15-2013, 02:20
Aha, a wolf in horse' clothing.

Marechallannes
12-15-2013, 02:29
Has it the new movement deck, too?

May be we can turn this war into a German Victory. ;)

But...

No, I never had such problems.

I have to say that all WoW and WoG products I bought were ok with rare little exceptions.

Gresslers Falco lost a bomb. Glued it back on the lower wing, etc... Such stuff, but no wrong base.

Blackronin
12-15-2013, 03:36
The rubber antennas of all my new fighters (mustang, ki-84 and Spit IX) were half cut.

Rabbit 3
12-15-2013, 04:29
I cant say I`ve had any problems with Ares products but have had several issues in the past with several old Nexus models.
Several cases of decals peeling and one major case of a model arriving with a broken base and altitude pegs missing.
In that case though it was probably more the fault of the dealer I bought it from.

grumpybear
12-15-2013, 05:16
I have not had any problems. Did buy one discounted at game store because wing had come unguled. Took 2 secs to fix so was a good deal for me

Honza
12-15-2013, 07:25
Aha, a wolf in horse' clothing.

:lol:

Guntruck
12-15-2013, 09:18
I just unpacked my new aircraft from Keith, and found that one of my Fokker Wolfs has a Mustang base!:(
Have any of you had similar quality control problems?
I shall send an E-mail to Ares about it. Please watch this space.
Rob.

That's two of us then. As a matter of interest, which FW190 was it?

Emailed Ares Thursday got a request for my address Friday. Last time I had a problem (a WW1 plane without a base), they did replace it without hassle, although it took some time as it came from the U.S. for some reason. And I got the full thing, planes, cards as well as the base.

Have to say they are not bad in that respect.

The rubber antennas of all my new fighters (mustang, ki-84 and Spit IX) were half cut.

Perhaps they shouldn't have been drinking on the way over :lol: