PDA

View Full Version : Out of print WWII planes coming to the A&A site?

Captain Chum
12-04-2013, 21:17
Kieth,

I read over on the Facebook page that you will be adding out of print WWII miniatures to the A&A site. Is that correct or did I misunderstand your entry?

Oberst Hajj
12-05-2013, 03:44
Hi Kelly,

They've been up on the AA site (http://www.aerodromeaccessories.com/index.php/miniatures/wings-of-glory/series-1-4-out-of-production.html) for a couple of weeks now ;) They are not at regular retail prices, but I've got them priced as best as I could for the deal I made on them.

Flying Officer Kyte
12-05-2013, 04:14
Looks as if all the WW11 are gone then Keith.
Rob.

Oberst Hajj
12-05-2013, 05:53
Nope, only thing showing out of stock is the Balloons and Webber's D.Va. I'll check my inventory, but I'm pretty sure I have some Webber D.Va still left. I might also have a line on some more balloons, just need to see if my source still has those other 2 from a month or so ago.

Captain Chum
12-05-2013, 07:57
Nope, only thing showing out of stock is the Balloons and Webber's D.Va. I'll check my inventory, but I'm pretty sure I have some Webber D.Va still left. I might also have a line on some more balloons, just need to see if my source still has those other 2 from a month or so ago.

Possibly getting more balloons is good news but I don't think we are on the same page. I am getting from your post you are talking about WW1. I was referring to WW2. Those Roman numerals can play tricks on ya. :)

Oberst Hajj
12-05-2013, 08:28
Sorry about that! There are no WWII one up on the site yet ;)

Actually, I've only got a very limited supply for WGS minis that I can add to the site. I will not have time to add those until right before Christmas though.

Captain Chum
12-05-2013, 08:34
Thanks for the info Keith.

Flying Officer Kyte
12-05-2013, 11:23
Thanks for the info Keith.

Yes thanks Keith. It's good to know that my eyesight is not as bad as I thought it was getting.
Rob.:cool: