PDA

View Full Version : 2 or more against 1

CANADAZOOCREW
07-10-2010, 23:11
I just ordered the game, so i don't know too much yet,however i am curious about 1 thing. This probably will be in the rule book, but i would like to have a good understanding of the game prior to playing for the first time...man i feel like a virgin or something.....anyways my question is...

Can a plane be shot at by more than 1 other player on the same turn/phase.

my second question....my understanding is that every player plays at the same time.. what if 3 planes are in range of each other. Who takes the first shot? there is a decision to be made somewhere and it might reflect who you would rather shoot.

I hope this makes sense....maybe i should just wait for the rule book before i ask redundant questions..:)Thanks for all who answer my questions.

signed: the PRE-Newbie

richard m schwab
07-11-2010, 04:36
Glad to have you!:)

Rich

Olt^Jones
07-11-2010, 04:58
I just ordered the game, so i don't know too much yet,however i am curious about 1 thing. This probably will be in the rule book, but i would like to have a good understanding of the game prior to playing for the first time...man i feel like a virgin or something.....anyways my question is...

Can a plane be shot at by more than 1 other player on the same turn/phase.
hello, welcome.
i try to answer to your "troubles".
yes, a plane can take several hits from other planes if it is in shot range during the same turn.but 1 plane can shot only 1 time x turn to the target plane.

my second question....my understanding is that every player plays at the same time.. what if 3 planes are in range of each other. Who takes the first shot? there is a decision to be made somewhere and it might reflect who you would rather shoot.
if there are 2 or more planes in shot range, damages are resolved simultaneously.decide you who picks first card up from deck-damage.if you play with counters draw simultaneously.

hope to help you correctly :D

Oberst Hajj
07-11-2010, 07:28
Welcome to the Aerodrome Dave. To answer your questions:

1. Yes, any number of planes can shoot at the same target as long as they are all in range.

2. All shooting is simultaneous. However, my local group keeps track of kills and we decided to deal out damage starting with the closest plane shooting first. We resolve all damage from a single firing plane before moving to the next closest.

Hope that helps!

Oh yeah, you can download the rule books from our Files Section here on the site, or from the Fantasy Flight Games website.

flash
07-11-2010, 09:22
Welcome to the drome Dave from sunny England -
Looks like your questions have been answered so pile as much lead into them as you can whenever you can !!

Flying Officer Kyte
07-11-2010, 12:34
Welcome to the site Dave. Keep the questions coming. There is always someone on here who will give you the answer.
Rob.

gregbond77
07-11-2010, 15:06
Welcome to the site, lots of good info and advice, as you have already found out, enjoy.

CANADAZOOCREW
07-11-2010, 17:43
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, and for answering my questions. I'm sure I'll have plenty more questions. Now I know just where to go for these answers.

THANKS, DAVE

CappyTom
07-11-2010, 18:21
Welcome aboard Dave. Great bunch of guys here. We'll help with any question you have. Also take your time going through the file section for more info and things to enhance the game.

Tom

CANADAZOOCREW
07-13-2010, 15:49
thanks Tom, will do.

KiltedWolf
07-13-2010, 21:46
Willkommen!

Cheers,
KW