PDA

View Full Version : AAR's of the Wooster game 2

Grimcall
07-29-2013, 18:24
Now Jager was out for revenge (makes it sound better) for shooting down his Zero's so he went to using his ME-109's to take us down. Alcatraz and myself flew the same planes since they did so well for us before.

Smae set up as before.

We came in close for fire firing and jager took the brunt of Alcatraz's guns sustaining engine damage. Jager and myself exchanged rounds.

Then miscalculation on movement brought Alcatraz and Jager into each other which finished Jagers Me-109 off. I unforunately made a miscalculation and ended up in Jagers sights.

I did a turn and Jager ran into me taking damage while Alcatraz shot him down.

I took damage and Jager was down. Alcatraz got his second kill and took minimal damage.

At this time Alcatraz had 2 kills and a shared one with me. Jager 0

Grimcall
07-29-2013, 18:38
I will do a quick on for the last of our battles. It was 3 on 3. Alcatraz stayed with his P-40 F, Jager used a Beafighter and I used a Kawasaki KI-61-KAID for my plane. This way we each had a different country. I offered Alcatrazz a second plane if he wanted but he was confedent in his P-40. I am going to shorten the pictures in that we flew around trying to get an advantage on someone.

Alcatraz took minor damage from Jager at long range and avoided a second shot while I tryed to reposition my self. When I turned around Alcatraz was coming up to shot me. Unfortunately the D damge counters got the best of him while he seriously damaged me.

Now I was damaged and Jager had a scratch from Alcatrazs pass. In good Japanese style I screamed "BANZI' and went after Jager knowing my fate and end was soon to come. Jager and I exchanged shots but I was over come by his damage he put out and the serious damage Alcatraz gave me the turn earlier and I went down to meet my ancesters.

Jagers pilot flew home knowing that he had a victory in a very strange day.

Hope you enjoyed my First AAR's more to come in the future.

Grimcall
07-29-2013, 18:40
Sorry for any misspelling Connection was bad and posted some stuff without seeing the end of the words.

redcoon2
07-30-2013, 00:39
Shot down Jager and he returned in a Beaufighter....hmmm. Nice AAR.

Jager
07-30-2013, 03:51
Well, when I saw Todd bringing out the uber-Tony, I decided to put on the roll of quarters in my hand. You saw what he did to Mike!
Fun day all around, guys.
Karl

Marechallannes
07-30-2013, 06:51
Himmel, those D-damages are freaking deadly! :erk:

Nice, AARs, Todd. :salute:

Grimcall
07-30-2013, 07:23
It wol dprobably be the only time I get to use that plane. I had to see how it really worked. It was fun. I should have dove down on level then I could have shot at Jager at close range instead of long. maybe it would have been a doulbe kill.

Nightbomber
07-30-2013, 08:42
Yeah...the Beaus and green Hiens, but especially Beaus, seem to be the most dangerous opponents in the game so far. I wonder if we see another like-armed fighter in future releases. Schwalbe with a big cannon...?

Flying Officer Kyte
07-30-2013, 12:37
Yeah...the Beaus and green Hiens, but especially Beaus, seem to be the most dangerous opponents in the game so far. I wonder if we see another like-armed fighter in future releases. Schwalbe with a big cannon...?

Them Beaus, them beaus.
:clap:Rob.

csadn
07-30-2013, 15:07

Better to see cannons receive the nerfing they so desperately require.

Jager
07-30-2013, 18:24
Better to see cannons receive the nerfing they so desperately require.

House rules are always allowed.......in your own house.
And yes, I'm taking your advice on the issue under consideration for future, non-official games.
Karl