PDA

View Full Version : Ohio: Hello West Ohio (and Northeast Indiana)

Black Sheep One
06-17-2013, 13:59
Looking for a roll call of all available and interested parties in Wings of Glory that live in the Western part of Ohio (Lima, Findlay, Dayton, et al). Also, any fliers out there from Fort Wayne area?

milcoll73
06-17-2013, 15:24
Looking for a roll call of all available and interested parties in Wings of Glory that live in the Western part of Ohio (Lima, Findlay, Dayton, et al). Also, any fliers out there from Fort Wayne area?

hello black sheep one i live in st marys and just started play (got hooked at origins)
phillip

Black Sheep One
06-17-2013, 17:54
Hello to my Auglaize County friend.

If you are interested in getting some flying time under your belt, Tom Crownhart runs some games every third Sunday in Ada. If interest, let me know. We love to have ya stop by sometime.

Flying Officer Kyte
06-18-2013, 00:07
I am afraid we are a bit too far away from you Randy, but I can give you a warm welcome to the Drome on behalf of the Squadrons based over the pond in Dear old Blighty.
Rob.

milcoll73
06-18-2013, 00:23
yeah in interested. my cars a bit of a gas hog so i dont think i can make every time but im sure i can make it occasionally. do you have directions?

CappyTom
06-18-2013, 03:00
yeah in interested. my cars a bit of a gas hog so i dont think i can make every time but im sure i can make it occasionally. do you have directions?

Hello Phillip, we play at St. Mark Lutheran church 125 S. Johnson St. Ada, Ohio, just behind McDonald's on main street. During the summer we play from 11:30 till about 7pm or when we get hungry. PM me if you have any questions.
:thumbsup:
Thomas

grumpybear
06-18-2013, 03:53
Hi from Alberta, also far from Ohio

calm
06-18-2013, 04:22
Greeting from Brazil, too !

Very far and very hot (weather, and now politicaly) :thumbsup:

milcoll73
06-18-2013, 22:55
thanks! me and my friend rick will probably make a road trip there as soon as we work out the details. we just played our 1st game here last night and ,barring base falling off and overslippery playing surface (plexiglas) issues, it was a hit with all but one player. rick jumped into it in a big way after seeing me and others play it at origins. he went right over to the dealer room and bought the game and a small air armada of around 25 planes lol. i forgot to ask him if he signed up here yet, ill ask him next game night.
phillip