PDA

View Full Version : Von Richtofen Fokker DR1, any takers

Burt
06-11-2010, 08:56
From reading the forums it seems that there is a shortage of Von Richtofen Fokker DR1's, in my local shop they have one, if any one wants it I could buy it and sell it at cost - £9.00 plus postage. They have other planes as sales have been slow but I don't know if any of them are hard to get hold of.
If there is more than one person interested it will be first come first served.
Don
:)

Flying Officer Kyte
06-11-2010, 09:58
From reading the forums it seems that there is a shortage of Von Richtofen Fokker DR1's, in my local shop they have one, if any one wants it I could buy it and sell it at cost - £9.00 plus postage. They have other planes as sales have been slow but I don't know if any of them are hard to get hold of.
If there is more than one person interested it will be first come first served.
Don

Yes please Don. As soon as you let me know you have it ,I'll put a cheque in the post.
Rob.

Burt
06-11-2010, 10:29
Well it looks like you have bagged yourself a Hun.
I think the postage and packing is about £2.00 judging by the price of Doms Decals planes.
Cheque will be fine, I also have a Paypal account.
I will purchase it tomorrow and get it packed and weighed it should be winging its way to you next week sometime, I will let you know when it is dispatched.
Please make the cheque out to Don Lancaster, address is 117 Queensway, Taunton, Somerset TA1 4NL.
Don

PS I hope I've not broken any forum rules doing this.

Ducalutra
06-11-2010, 10:53
In case the thing isn't against the rules, I can volunteer to send hard to find stuff. Here There are all the series.
Just don't ask for a single mini, it would be expensive considering the international shipping rates.

Gaz67
06-11-2010, 11:02
A thread with retailers that stock hard to find planes might be a handy thing to have, assuming that it's not against the rules.

(After much searching I managed to find Barker, Kempf and Rahn...curse you on-line shops, my credit card hates you!!)

(And how do I explain MORE spending to SWMBO...)

NeilCFord
06-11-2010, 12:06
Don

I'd love to know what else the shop has. Looking for the other two DR 1s and the Elwood Camel.

- Neil.

Gaz67
06-11-2010, 12:26
Neil, sent you the link where I got my DR 1's from.

Burt
06-11-2010, 13:09
Don

I'd love to know what else the shop has. Looking for the other two DR 1s and the Elwood Camel.

- Neil.

Neil will look tomorrow not much hope for the Fokkers but the Elwood Camel might be there.
Don:)

Burt
06-11-2010, 23:45
Don

- Neil.

Have just looked on Doms Decals website and he has all those planes available.
Don :D

Flying Officer Kyte
06-12-2010, 06:27
Hi Don.
I just recieved an R.E.8. from Dom this morning with £2.40 on the package, so I guess I owe you about £11.40. Cheque is in the post. If it costs any more, let me know and I will send it on.
Thanks, Rob.

NeilCFord
06-12-2010, 10:02
A big thank you to Don and Gaz for pointing me to UK suppliers with stocks of Fokkers and Camels. Choices for my demo games has increased tremendously.

- Neil.

Flying Officer Kyte
06-12-2010, 12:03
If you want aircraft, go to www.domsdecals.com
I was there a few minutes ago looking at the decals and came across this little cache of planes. How has anyone missed this lot.
Rob.

Burt
06-12-2010, 12:36
Hi Don.
I just recieved an R.E.8. from Dom this morning with £2.40 on the package, so I guess I owe you about £11.40. Cheque is in the post. If it costs any more, let me know and I will send it on.
Thanks, Rob.

I have a little red Fokker next to my computer as I type, I will try and get it in the post on Tuesday as I'm on a training course on Monday.

A cheque for £11.40 sounds fine to me.

Don

Flying Officer Kyte
06-12-2010, 14:59
Thanks Don.
My son will be overjoyed.
Rob.