PDA

View Full Version : damage cards

va beach ace
05-25-2013, 08:17
a stupid question, is there anywhere that I can buy the damage decks? I have printed some out, but I like to have the real ones when I play and have other people over.
bob

Nightbomber
05-25-2013, 08:20
The best way to get them is to buy the Rules & Accessories Pack for WGF. I have not seen anybody selling them separately. They are not sold by ARES either.

calm
05-31-2013, 09:47
But how many copies of the Rules & Accessories Pack are one willing to have ? :sick:

We can have them (at least some of them) in the Duel Packs, but there are only two Duel Packs available. :serious:

So if you plan to host a game/campaign with lots of planes you will have some trouble with that. :hatsoff:

Suffern
05-31-2013, 11:21
I started a similar thread here:
http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/showthread.php?15096-Damage-decks

Making your own, as you appear to know, is a stop-gap measure. The end result leaves something to be desired. The hardest is the B deck as it is only currently offered in the R&A pack. If you play early war or any number of two-seaters multiple decks are a must.

calm
05-31-2013, 13:38
Thanks Jonathan,

I will see the thread you mentioned, but it is hard to believe in this situation :(

I am just startin WoWF, but am already worried with this "problem".

AlgyLacey
05-31-2013, 15:01
One A deck should be sufficient for a four aircraft game. A duel pack and an RAP should be sufficient for anything but a really big bash.

calm
05-31-2013, 15:31
One A deck should be sufficient for a four aircraft game. A duel pack and an RAP should be sufficient for anything but a really big bash.

Good to know, as this is exactly what I have so far :thumbsup:

gully_raker
05-31-2013, 21:41
:D Yes I find a double A & Double B deck sufficient for fairly big games & you should shuffle back any cards from aircraft shot down in the battle.

If you can pick up a Burning Drachens box set you will also get the C for Collisions & the D deck.:thumbsup:

calm
06-03-2013, 10:20
:D Yes I find a double A & Double B deck sufficient for fairly big games & you should shuffle back any cards from aircraft shot down in the battle.

If you can pick up a Burning Drachens box set you will also get the C for Collisions & the D deck.:thumbsup:

Where to get the second B deck ?

I have just an A+B+C+D "combo" from the WGF Rules & Accessories Pack, and an A deck from the WGF Duel Pack (Albatros x Spad). Is it in the other Duel Pack (Dr.1 x Camel) ?