PDA

View Full Version : More Drinks.

Flying Officer Kyte
06-05-2010, 01:54
I would like to extend an invitation to my wingmen, Col hajj,Foxley,Kaufschtick, Guntruck, and Merlin, to join me in the bar for a round or three of drinks. I t would appear that I have gained a couple more gongs. O.k. Max and Rich, you are included too.:cool:
Kyte.

Oberst Hajj
06-05-2010, 02:03
Congrats on the new medals Rob, I'll pick up a round of Vodka shots for everyone!

Guntruck
06-05-2010, 02:51
Well done Rob, race you to the bar.

richard m schwab
06-05-2010, 03:43
Rob!

I wondered what that racket was when i logged on:). Good show! Three cheer`s and three beers`s.;)

Rich

Flying Officer Kyte
06-05-2010, 05:07
:confused:I was wondering if there were some way of adding bars to medals rather than just repeating them and filling up space?
Rob.

Flying Officer Kyte
06-05-2010, 05:10
I have put some money behind the bar, so that we can go on drinking into the night. Thanks for all the good wishes.
Kyte.

Oberst Hajj
06-05-2010, 05:25
I would have to make a new medal and image to go with it for each one that someone receives multiple times... I could do it, but it would take a bit of time and might be hard to tell/see on the small medals. What do you guys think?

richard m schwab
06-05-2010, 05:58
Kieth!
It may look odd but works. Besides Rob, can you imagine the size of the drinks they serve in that small of a BAR?;)

Rich

Flying Officer Kyte
06-05-2010, 08:10
Kieth!
It may look odd but works. Besides Rob, can you imagine the size of the drinks they serve in that small of a BAR?;)

Rich

Guess I left myself wide open for that one Rich. Better make mine a very large one then.
Rob.:o

Flying Officer Kyte
06-05-2010, 08:11
I would have to make a new medal and image to go with it for each one that someone receives multiple times... I could do it, but it would take a bit of time and might be hard to tell/see on the small medals. What do you guys think?

I think I'm making too much work for you Col.
Rob.

Oberst Hajj
06-05-2010, 14:33
Well, I had initially thought of adding bars or clusters to them... I'd personally like it better that way as well. I'll give it some thought and see where that takes me. The girls are going to be gone for a month here soon, so I should have a little more time to mess around on the site. That being said, I'm looking into a major software upgrade to the site and that always takes way more time then it should.

Volant Gun
06-07-2010, 16:46
Congratulations My Friend!

Right so why is my hand still empty? And where in the devil is Max?!

I think the devices on the medals is a good idea, but the Col has a life outside of this website. After all he needs to train that infant pilot of his! Hey Col has he been issued a flightsuit yet?

Rob,

I know I've been away from the base for a while, but I'm glad to see you are racking up those awards!

Ah! There's my drink!
Cheers!
Volant Gun.