PDA

View Full Version : "You've Got a Horse and a Half There My Boy" (Johnny Lightning Mustang)

Dark Horse
04-28-2013, 02:57
Hi all, I have had these planes for a while and I am just about to start basing them for WOG WW2 shortly. They are beautiful little models painted with Invasion of Europe stripes. It would not take much to repaint them, except that I won't. There are 2 different pre-painted versions available although I have just this version.

These Mustangs have been available for quite a while, I am a bit surprised that apparently nobody has reviewed them. They come packaged with a different model plane and are still fairly readily available on ebay in the range called "Military Muscle: Sky Birds". They are beautifully painted, diecast, perfect 1/144 scale and easy to base for WOG by just using one of the holes in the base for its own designed stand. I like them a lot and will shortly review some of the other models in the range.

I have included a pix of the planes in the packaging.

:thumbsup:

flash
04-28-2013, 03:09
Looks like they will fit the bill nicely Nigel - and a Corsair too :thumbsup:

richard m schwab
04-28-2013, 06:40
Nigel

They look ready to go!!!

Rich

Dark Horse
04-28-2013, 06:53
They are very nice little planes - I will put up some pix of the other types over the next day or so.