PDA

View Full Version : National: Looking for a couple of answers

daledavis67
04-16-2013, 09:23
1:) Why am I limited on where I can start a new post or reply to other posts?

2:) @Oberst Hajj - Is there any way, when you bring up the storage trays main page, that you could show on each item's info whether it is in or out of stock?

I want to buy trays to store all of my new minis but I might have to get them somewhere else. Any word on the tray restock situation? ETA?

Oberst Hajj
04-16-2013, 10:32
Hey Dale,

1. Because your account had not been verified yet. You are good to go now.
2. Unfortunately, the site's software does not show the out of stock notice on the main page. I'll look into if there is another way to show it though. As for the trays coming back in stock, a couple of weeks. There were some minor issues with the bonding process on the last batch and I'm working with the manufacturer to correct this before ordering more. They have sent me one sample and the bonding was good, but the new material they used for the tray bottom was not. So, I'm waiting on the next sample with a new bottom material. This takes time of course, but I want to get you guys the best products I can.

daledavis67
04-16-2013, 10:41
Thanks for the quick response.

So if I go with AA trays are there other options out there for cases? You said those would be quit some time.

What are the dimensions of your foam trays?

Oberst Hajj
04-16-2013, 10:43
The trays are 7.5x13 inches, which is kind of the standard. Army Transport works as well as many others.