PDA

View Full Version : Hanger tray size?

101radioman
04-14-2013, 12:22
It list size as 1 inch foam. What are the other measurement?
I have a bag that fits trays 7.5 inch x 13 inch
Just wondering if they will fit.

Oberst Hajj
04-14-2013, 18:58
Michael, your bag will work perfectly as the trays are 7.5x13.

101radioman
04-14-2013, 19:01
Sweet!!!

Coog
04-14-2013, 19:56
Michael, your bag will work perfectly as the trays are 7.5x13.

Are there going to be any more bags and trays in stock at AA soon?

wargamer
04-14-2013, 20:08
My guess is probably not for awhile, as I suspect the fantastic response to the Sails of Glory kickstarter and all the items that are going to be needed by August are going to eat up a lot of time and effort on the Colonel's part. I suspect late September or October for restocks here. My only question is if there will be a separate store on anchorage or will it be part of the same store. Especially with the foam storage for the ships.

Oberst Hajj
04-15-2013, 07:56
The bags will not be restocked anytime soon. While I love the Force Operations bags and think they are still some of the best on the market, there are just too many issues with the supplier. I’m working on a replacement for them, but it’s going to be a while before even a prototype is made up.

As for the foam trays, yes, those will be back in stock sooner rather than later. I was not completely happy with the precision of the gluing on this last batch. There was a high percentage of trays that had the adhesive not correctly aligned with the top foam. So, I’ve got the manufacture working on some different foam materials and glue processes to fix this. The last sample they sent me showed that the new adhesive method works really well. I’m now waiting for another sample to show up that has a better bottom foam material .

As to the Sails of Glory KS products bumping my established line of AA products, I don’t see that happening too much. Sails of Glory will slow down any designs for new Wings of Glory products for a bit, but I don’t have many of those in the pipeline anyways, but I see no reason production of both should be a problem. By timing my production runs accordingly, I can take turns running the different lines.

Jager
04-15-2013, 12:50
Will we be seeing any WW2 plane trays in the future. I've been trying to figure which WW1 planes fit which WW2, but some are a tough fit. And the new bombers and heavy fighters don't fit anything.
Karl

Oberst Hajj
04-15-2013, 18:30
Yes you will Karl. I was never super happy with the fit of the old trays, so I'm redesigning all of those.