PDA

View Full Version : flight control boards

jesters_race
05-24-2010, 06:00
Hey there people,

Just a quick one, I have the deluxe set which came with 4 flight boards but I want to play games with more than 4 plans in action at a time. Im thinking i'll have to get dawn of ww2 to get the extra boards and tokens unless there is another option out there?

Oberst Hajj
05-24-2010, 10:21
Welcome to the site Mark. You would need Dawn of World War 2 for more flight control boards.. or check out this thread (http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1423) for another option coming really soon.

RBREE
05-24-2010, 10:55
the Fire from the Sky expansion will get you an additional 4 control boards... plus additional dmage counters... bomber rules... more plane types.... without duplicating a lot of stuff you already have in the advanced set.

jesters_race
05-24-2010, 21:08
Thanks guys, I have an offer from another member (Krolik) who can send me 6 boards but just wondering if im playing 4 vs 4 rounds do you think i should need aditional damage counters too? more than what came with the deluxe set

Oberst Hajj
05-24-2010, 22:56
8 planes would be pushing your counter limits if it is the same types of damage types for most of them.

richard m schwab
05-25-2010, 13:40
Mark!

Robin is right get the Fire From the Sky set it is a complete set. I have two sets of DOW and FFTS. That gives me 18 control boards. For a big game they and the extra damage chips come in handy. I also have two sets each Flying Legends and Eagles of the Reich.

Rich