PDA

View Full Version : AAR call for Mission 1

tikkifriend
04-02-2013, 12:42
Could we have a hands up please for pilots who have completed Mission 1:thumbsup:

Your country or fatherland needs you :salute::medal:

Lt. S.Kafloc
04-02-2013, 13:13
At my last count we were waiting for nightbomber and 7eat51, but I think they have both posted AAR1 since. So I think all 12 players have completed AAR 1.

All players have played, just did a quick count.

CP lost 4 aircraft
Entent lost 10 aircraft
(3 missions no aircraft were lost by either side)

CP won 6 missions outright
Entente won 3 missions outright
3 missions were a draw = no losses both sides.

7eat51
04-02-2013, 13:43
After we post our AAR, is there anything else we need to do? If so, I apologize for missing it. Thanks.

Lt. S.Kafloc
04-02-2013, 15:09
Fly mission 2, I suppose.

flash
04-02-2013, 16:24
I posted scores on the door when all players had submitted their AAR - and will do so after every mission on the scenarios thread - if you need to know how many have played you only have to check the campaign sticky or the spreadsheet to see who has submitted an AAR... or ask me ! :thumbsup:

tikkifriend
04-03-2013, 00:30
I posted scores on the door when all players had submitted their AAR - and will do so after every mission on the scenarios thread - if you need to know how many have played you only have to check the campaign sticky or the spreadsheet to see who has submitted an AAR... or ask me ! :thumbsup:

Could we do a sticky for the AARs as well Dave for easy reference ?

flash
04-03-2013, 09:27
We already do a campaign scenario thread that links to all the AAR - it doesn't get much easier than that (plus you can open several at once). If you are proposing we sticky all the AAR, or, create a sticky to copy the the AAR into then no, that's not going to happen. Too much time, effort & duplication :erk:

tikkifriend
04-03-2013, 11:06
We already do a campaign scenario thread that links to all the AAR - it doesn't get much easier than that (plus you can open several at once). If you are proposing we sticky all the AAR, or, create a sticky to copy the the AAR into then no, that's not going to happen. Too much time, effort & duplication :erk:

Sorry your right :hatsoff: :salute: Fingers and keyboard moving before brain engaged:smack:

flash
04-04-2013, 01:55
Thought you'd lost it for a moment there - I'll fetch the oxygen bottle ! :lol:

tikkifriend
04-04-2013, 05:20
Thought you'd lost it for a moment there - I'll fetch the oxygen bottle ! :lol:

Wrong coloured bottle to bring :drinks: Red is my colour:clap:;)