PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye-ee

steel_ratt
03-18-2013, 16:42
As the other song goes....

"Bon soir old thing, cheerio, chin chin,
napoo, toodle-oo, goodbye-ee."

Yep, it's time for me to return home. With any luck I'll be able to post some of my photos once I get settled back in.
I've had a bunch of good games here in Canberra. Special thanks to Zoe, Carl, Barry, and Paul. You guys are awesome. If ever you are in Toronto, you are most welcome to stop by for a game (or two).

Cheers,
Jon

Carl_Brisgamer
03-18-2013, 17:12
Hi John,

It was a real pleasure to meet you and your father at Cancon, I hope we do get the chance to meet up again and push a few planes around the table.

Best of luck and have a safe trip.

Cheers,

Carl

Zoe Brain
03-18-2013, 22:50
Our game on Sunday, with your father, mother, and sister, and my son, was most enjoyable. Sorry you are so far away! Safe journey home.

Inaugurating the new games room:

A furball!

First blood, as a Spad VII goes down in flames

A Fokker Dr.I going down rams a Spad, and both plunge to Earh.

The last Spad is forced down

gully_raker
03-18-2013, 23:03
:salute: Bon Voyarge Jon!

Was terrific to meet you in Canberra (& your Dad as well)

Hope we can catch up next time you are here on a visit.

Keep those AAR's coming from Canada.

Flying Officer Kyte
03-19-2013, 02:49
Have a good trip home Jon. I look forward to seeing your photos of your magical mystery tour.
Also thanks Zoe for posting those pics of the new games room.You must tell us all about it.
Rob.

steel_ratt
03-21-2013, 12:57
The hobby room was my Major Project while I was in Australia. My Dad and I converted the carport into a room -- walls, insulation, lights, carpet. My Dad will use it for his model railway, but it was ideal for a game of WGF. :)