PDA

View Full Version : Christmas in May

Katipunero
05-14-2010, 23:16
Just got my WWI Deluxe set from the APO mail today and it's worth it!!! :D

I also placed an order yesterday for a bunch of WWI and WWII minis along with two (2) WWII Deluxe set (yep, you read that right, two). I figured, get it done and over with as I'm rpetty sure I'd put out another order in the future, might as well do it once and save shipping cost :D

Please indulge this "kid at heart" as it really does feel like Christmas in May.

Oberst Hajj
05-15-2010, 02:05
Sounds like some good time are ahead for you!

Katipunero
05-15-2010, 02:24
Sounds like some good time are ahead for you!

all in due time, on my next R&R :D . i do have to put the "blame" on you Col. Hajj because if not for this site and your advices, i'd probably still be reading, doing research and trying to convince myself that this is a good game (which actually is a great game) :D . thanks Col Hajj for your help.

Oberst Hajj
05-15-2010, 04:10
I try to do my part :D

Katipunero
05-15-2010, 05:46
one thing, where can i get the English translation for the scenarios? i already have the English translation for the rulebook for the minis from FFG site, but the scenarios are not included :(

Katipunero
05-15-2010, 05:51
I'd really recommend the deluxe set as a starter kit, especially if you want the Red Fokker tri-plane as it's very difficult to track down one for sale.

Oberst Hajj
05-15-2010, 15:49
Have a poke around in the files section, I think there is a file that has the missions translated. If not, I'll dig it up off the net, I know they are out there.