PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the old Chit damage storage boxes that used to be sold?

P-51D
02-18-2013, 21:38
Was hoping to get one of those four compartment storage boxes you had once upon a time. I see that you no longer stock them. Any ideas on where I can get one or something similar?

Oberst Hajj
02-18-2013, 22:15
I do not plan on restocking these. Since you are in the US, try Hobby Lobby or Michele's craft stores.

somaliavet
02-19-2013, 00:01
You might also look into fishing tackle box inserts. That are fairly cheap, easy to find, and come in a variety of sizes.

P-51D
02-19-2013, 06:37
Thanks guys, I will look into those options.

Flying Officer Kyte
02-20-2013, 02:02
I do not plan on restocking these. Since you are in the US, try Hobby Lobby or Michele's craft stores.

Pity about that Keith.

I find mine very useful, and was hoping to get one similar for my Bomber chits. I have not seen any with that safety locking system over here.
Rob.

Oberst Hajj
02-20-2013, 02:44
Rob, I do have a couple of the multi compartment (not the 4 compartment one) ones laying around if that would help you.

Hunter
02-20-2013, 03:41
You might also look into fishing tackle box inserts. That are fairly cheap, easy to find, and come in a variety of sizes.

That's a great idea! We got Cabelas like 3 miles from me. I don't know why I never thought of this before, duh. Thanks Brian, rep coming your way.

Flying Officer Kyte
02-20-2013, 07:39
One of the multi compartment ones was exactly what I need Herr Oberst.
Please send me the price and I will send it to you.
Thanks.
Rob.

diceslinger
02-20-2013, 07:43
I found that I could find the same cases made by Plano in both the fishing tackle department, and the craft/beading department. I was a little amazed to find that the same box was fifty cents cheaper in the beading section relabeled under a different brand.
The scrapbooking area in Hobby Lobby tends to have some interesting little boxes of the same sort.

HTRAINo
02-20-2013, 16:54
Pity about that Keith.

I find mine very useful, and was hoping to get one similar for my Bomber chits. I have not seen any with that safety locking system over here.
Rob.

I found a nifty box from B&M, a bit like a plano box. It holds a lot of chits, tokens, cards etc - £3.50 but they had various sizes.