PDA

View Full Version : Roster of your available models.

tikkifriend
02-15-2013, 08:39
May I suggest that all the pilots list there available models so that when we design a mission we can take into account the planes the players have , for example I have only 1 Caprioni and no Gothas so big bird bombing is a problem for me:(

Do you think this is useful ?
Paul

Big Blake
02-15-2013, 09:30
Sounds good.

These are the WoW planes I have:

1 x Nieuport 17 (Nungesser)
1 x Sopwith Camel (Barker)

2 x Albatros DIII (Hautzmayer)
1 x Roland C.II (Luftstreitskrafte)
1 x UFAG C.1 (Luftfahrtruppen)

I have some Skytrek planes out in the barn, I could dig them out if you think it would help.

I do not have any bombers or balloons other than the card types that came in the box sets.

cya
blake

7eat51
02-15-2013, 09:45
Spad XIII x7
Sopwith Camel x5
Sopwith Snipe x3
D.H.4 x3
RAF R.E. 8 x3
Breguet BR.14 B2 x4
Nieuport 16 (BB) x2
Morane-Saulnier Type N x3
Airco DH.2 x3

Albatros D.Va x7
Fokker Dr.I x6
Fokker D.VII x1
LFG Roland C.II x3
UFAG C.I x1
Rumpler C.IV C. x3
Fokker E.III x3
Halberstadt D.III x3

Caproni CA.3 x2
Gotha G. V x4

Caquot M x2
Drachen x1

I will order new releases as they come out, and I have access to a few more Rumplers, and Breguet BR.14 B2. I can order more Series 5 and 6 if need be.

I just picked up some of the card decks to fill in gaps on planes - Fighting Aces, Watch Your Back, Recon Patrol, Top Fighters, Crossfire, and Hit & Run.

Marechallannes
02-15-2013, 09:55
I've got each Nexus/Ares Games miniature*. ;)

*missing only a Snipe/two Breguets/a Morane Bullet/a Halberstadt & a DH.2

fast.git
02-15-2013, 10:30
I have at least one of each official Nexus/Ares release, doubles of a bunch, triples of a few, far too many Barker Camels (5), and 8 custom repaints. And two balloons.

And, hopefully this summer, I'll be adding some Hanriots, Aviatiks, Tripehounds, and SSW D.IIIs.

So I think I'll be good.

:)

Beer&pretzels
02-15-2013, 11:36
I have one of each of the Nexus and Ares models. Plus some F-Toys SPAD VII's and D.III's.

OldGuy59
02-15-2013, 11:39
I have all the cards in the Nexus Games (FA, WyB, BD, FotG), and all the boosters (RP, TF, Df, Im, Xfire) except Hit and Run. I have the two Balloon Buster boxes, too. So, if necessary, I will play scenarios with cards. I could order minis for the SPAD VII and the Aviatik D.I, to fill that gap, if necessary.

Mike :)

[Edit: June 2013: have a bunch more minis, scored a Caproni CA.3 at Enfilade 2013 for $10 in the Bring and Buy, and picked up the Hit and Run Booster Pack in Regina, Saskatchewan, on the 22nd]

[Edit: August 2013: Gotha bomber, and Barker's Snipe from Calgary, where I met Darell (grumpybear)! The Sentry Box has lots of bombers, but Canadian Retail prices.]

Lt. S.Kafloc
02-15-2013, 11:48
15 x Fokker Dr1
10 x Albatross Dva
2 x Roland CII
3 x Fokker DVII
3 x AEG GIV
1 x Gotha

6 x Sopwith Camels
4 x Spa XIII
3 x Snipe
3 x DH4
1 x RE8
2 x SE5a

flash
02-15-2013, 12:32
I only have one Gotha, no Entente Bombers but can pretty much cover the scout & two seater requirements !

Zoe Brain
02-15-2013, 20:35
Er... I might be some time compiling this list. I think adding nationalities would be good too.

e.g.
8 x Nieuport 17 (2 French, 3 Russian, 1 Soviet, 1 RFC, 1 Cossack)

tikkifriend
02-16-2013, 01:14
I have all the cards in the Nexus Games (FA, WyB, BD, FotG), and all the boosters (RP, TF, Df, Im, Xfire) except Hit and Run. I have the two Balloon Buster boxes, too. So, if necessary, I will play scenarios with cards. I could order minis for the SPAD VII and the Aviatik D.I, to fill that gap, if necessary.

Cards are good Mike
Paul

tikkifriend
02-16-2013, 01:16
13 x Fokker Dr1
8 x Albatross Dva
2 x Roland CII
3 x Fokker DVII
3 x AEG GIV
1 x Gotha

4 x Sopwith Camels
2 x Spa XIII
3 x Snipe
3 x DH4
2 x SE5a

See you like your DR1's Neil :fokker: :minis: ;)
Paul

tikkifriend
02-16-2013, 01:28
Seems like we have most of the models/cards covered. :thumbsup: Old Kyte I assume has a Gotha /Capri up his sleeve ;) along with that G&T supply :lol:
Paul

Flying Officer Kyte
02-16-2013, 02:20
Seems like we have most of the models/cards covered. :thumbsup: Old Kyte I assume has a Gotha /Capri up his sleeve ;) along with that G&T supply :lol:
Paul

:smack: Don't mock young Paul, unless you fancy a spell at Neverhavem as a Flying Instructor.;)
Kyte.

tikkifriend
02-16-2013, 03:06
:cry: Sorry sir.
Paul

Lt. S.Kafloc
02-16-2013, 03:16
Yep, the idea was to do the whole of Jasta 2 but could only get 8 sets of planes identified, if someone has the whole Jasta for the DR1 I would be most grateful.

See you like your DR1's Neil :fokker: :minis: ;)
Paul

Baldrick62
02-16-2013, 03:36
Yep, the idea was to do the whole of Jasta 2 but could only get 8 sets of planes identified, if someone has the whole Jasta for the DR1 I would be most grateful.

List of the 8 Jasta Boelcke pilots you currently have?

Lt. S.Kafloc
02-16-2013, 05:16
Kempf/Plange/Frommherze/Loffler/Vallendor/Baumer/Papenmeier/Bolle (I have a 9th, un-named with black-white-black-white-black vertical stripes or change black for red with white vertical stripes). These are taken from the Osprey colour plates in the Jasta 2 'Boelcke' book.

Baldrick62
02-16-2013, 06:28
From Greg VanWyngarden's 'Fokker Dr.I Jagdstaffeln' (Albatros 2007), the only additions I can offer are:
Gallwitz - no personal markings visible
Bassenge - dark (presumed Black from the decor of previous Albatros D.V) vertical fuselage band from just aft of the cockpit to the 'thick-armed' balkenkreuz. Wheel covers also possibly Black.

MoonSylver
02-16-2013, 08:31
I have all the current Ares release scouts, 1 Gotha, All of the WoW boxes & boosters. So, like Mike, I'll be subbing cards for models that I don't have.

I've been meaning to ask an opinion: In AAR's that I WOULD have to substitute, would you all rather see cards & minis mixed, or all cards? I'm thinking the latter, as I don't know how good minis & cards on the table at the same time will look in pics. One exception would be balloons & giant bombers. I think they will look ok regardless, it's the scouts & 2-seaters I fear would suffer in comparison of cards vs minis. :confused:

OldGuy59
02-16-2013, 08:34
I've been meaning to ask an opinion: In AAR's that I WOULD have to substitute, would you all rather see cards & minis mixed, or all cards? ... :confused:

What he said! (asked?):confused:

Lt. S.Kafloc
02-16-2013, 08:34
Cheers for that, with my unknown that gives me the possibility of 11.

From Greg VanWyngarden's 'Fokker Dr.I Jagdstaffeln' (Albatros 2007), the only additions I can offer are:
Gallwitz - no personal markings visible
Basange - dark (presumed Black from the decor of previous Albatros D.V) vertical fuselage band from just aft of the cockpit to the 'thick-armed' balkenkreuz. Wheel covers also possibly Black.

tikkifriend
02-16-2013, 08:36
Whatever you fancy Rob Give it a try and see how you feel. I didnt have a balloon for some of the early missions so downloaded a balloon file pic and cut it out.

Nightbomber
02-21-2013, 09:12
Late to report, but I do not give a headache, Paul. I've got all of the planes (plus several repaints) published so far except the yellow balloon. Latest addition is a flight of 3 Brisfits.

Lt. S.Kafloc
02-21-2013, 10:03
Plus I can possibly draw on some of the club players planes.

1 x caproni
3 x SE5a's
3 x F DVII
3 x F Dr1
3 x Camel
3 x Snipe
3 x FE2's
3 x DH4
3 x ALB DVA
3 x Balloons

plus a few more. I know one lad has at least 1 dolphin too.

flash
02-21-2013, 10:07
That may be helpful Neil ! ;)

tikkifriend
02-21-2013, 14:26
Plus I can possibly draw on some of the club players planes.

1 x caproni
3 x SE5a's
3 x F DVII
3 x F Dr1
3 x Camel
3 x Snipe
3 x FE2's
3 x DH4
3 x ALB DVA
3 x Balloons

plus a few more. I know one lad has at least 1 dolphin too.

Might have to pop back over to Sunderland and see my friends and family, and nick a couple of you mates models. :drinks:

Boney10
02-21-2013, 14:41

If you only play with cards Mike and have access to a printer, take a look at Guntruck, max Headroom albums as well as the file section. There are plenty of custom cards there youcan print off and use

OldGuy59
07-02-2013, 10:54

[Edit: June 2013: have a bunch more minis, scored a Caproni CA.3 at Enfilade 2013 for $10 in the Bring and Buy, and picked up the Hit and Run Booster Pack in Regina, Saskatchewan, on the 22nd]

Entente: [Edit - 2 July 2013]
S.E.5a: 1 mini
Sopwith Camel: 3 (2 paper, 1 mini)
Sopwith Snipe: 2 minis
SPAD XIII: 4 minis
Nieuport 16: 2 minis (w/ rockets)
Nieuport 17: 2 minis
DH.2: 1 mini
Morane-Saulnier N: 1 mini
DeH DH4: 3 minis
Airco DH4: 1 mini
R.E. 8: 2 minis
Breguet BR.14: 1 mini

Caproni CA3: 1 mini

Central Powers:
Albatross D.V: 4 (1 paper, 3 minis)
Albatross D.III: 1 mini
Fokker Dr.1: 2 (1 paper, 1 mini)
Fokker E.III: 1 mini
Halberstadt D.III: 1 mini
Pfalz D.III: 1 mini
Roland C.II: 2 minis
Rumpler C.IV: 1 mini
UFAG C.1: 1 mini

Either Side:
Caquot Ms/A3 800s: 2 (Yellow and Brown)

To be assembled and painted:
Zio Prudenzio Paper:
Sopwith Camels, S.E.5as, Nieuport 17s, Fokker Dr.1s & D.VIIs, Albatros D.IIIs and D.Vas
Reversico:
Fokker D.VIII