PDA

View Full Version : Hands Up those intending to go to Cancon!

gully_raker
11-15-2012, 15:26
:salute: G'day All!
How about reporting in & letting Zoe know if you intend to go to Cancon & which days & if you will be playing Carl's comp &/or assisting with the WW1 Demo Game.
I will attend at least one day & hopefully two but still need to firm up the days. I will be available like last year to do the Demos & bring Aircraft plus Mat if needed.

Zoe Brain
11-15-2012, 19:30
Please! It would make life much easier.

Bear in mind that the WGS comp won't happen unless people turn up for it for all 3 days (yes, this is a hint to get your entry in), but the WGF participation games will be on for as long or as short a time as you can manage - a day, two days, half a day... You can also enter the WGS comp on the day (at an increased price) if there's room available, but please make your intentions known to the organiser as soon as you can.

No need to do this for the WGF participation game - just turn up. It's free, but unlike WGS, no prizes - and the WGS prizes might be quite valuable. Depends on the number of entries, sponsorship etc.

I'm just sorry I can't do both.

Maybe the organiser might be able to have daily comps, as well as the full 3-day campaign?

gully_raker
11-19-2012, 20:48
:cheezy: Come on chaps!
Help Zoe by letting her know if you are available!;)