PDA

View Full Version : Release Date of Dive Bomber miniatures

OberstOz
03-26-2010, 21:09
Hi all, I'm new to Wings of War and am unfamiliar with the track record of items being released on time. As it's Spring (well Autumn for those of us down under) I was wondering if anybody had anymore details on when the New WW2 miniatures were coming out?

Oberst Hajj
03-26-2010, 23:48
It's hard to say really. The Balloon Busters set was some thing like 5 months late :(

OberstOz
04-01-2010, 00:17
That's really disappointing to hear. I'm sure it's been discussed on these boards before but as I'm new I'll ask about it anyway. There's a huge market for the mini's and we're all anxiously awaiting whatever comes out next but why is production of them so laborious. The idea that I'll one day own a Focke-Wulf 190 produced for Wings of War seems like such a pipe dream. Where's the hold up? Is it manufacturing? Poor sales? I'm just curious as to why these things take so long?

Oberst Hajj
04-01-2010, 00:27
I've not heard of any specific problem areas, but I would have to say it all just comes down the the logistics of it. Have a look at question 10 of this thread (http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/showthread.php?t=284) (an interview with Andrea I did). I know just from a few things I'm working on to enhance the game, every thing just takes longer then you think it should.

OberstOz
04-05-2010, 01:29
Following got around to reading through the whole interview. Nice work with that by the way. Considering how far along the dive bomber miniatures are in terms of production, I'm feeling optimistic about them coming out soon. ish.

Roger Wilco
04-05-2010, 16:05
Like a fine wine, good things like this just can't be rushed