PDA

View Full Version : King Kong mission

Xron Almighty
03-15-2010, 22:21
Hey did anyone think of playing a Scenario relating to the final scenes in the King Kong movies.
The idea just popped into my head and I thought wouldn't that be a random bit of fun.
Dunno how it would work though. Maybe Kong would rip stuff of the tower and throw it (treated like a AA gun). Or maybe if a plane gets to close he grabs it and then throws the wreckage at another plane.
Might be a bad idea, might be a good bit of fun.
Thoughts?

Oberst Hajj
03-16-2010, 07:25
Welcome to the site Jonathan. Try doing a search on King Kong and you will turn up a thread that already has the rules and some cards for this very thing.

The Blue Baron
03-16-2010, 09:17
A lot of fnny versions can be found in this thread (http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/showthread.php?t=450&highlight=king+kong).

Xron Almighty
03-16-2010, 21:50
Looked at that tread and the king kong sets. Didn't like the King Kong thing but then saw all the other variations (Dragons!) and thought why did I post about Kong, I don't even like those movies.
Oh well you guys can delete this thread if you want now I've burned myself.

a_leckter
03-16-2010, 22:12
Next May a great event will happens in Barcelona. It's the "Barnaludica", a weekend full of games of all kinds (miniatures, tabletop, rol, softcombat,...) and, of course, will be present our game. We are going to show the King Kong vs Wings of War scenario. I've bought a very nice kong figure and a lot of custom planes to make it moore plastic.

You are all invited to come and have fun with us (El Templo y la Torre www.temploytorre.org)

I will take pictures and put them here to you.

Xron Almighty
03-16-2010, 22:29
But I don't even like King Kong, or live any wear near Barcelona. (is that US or Aus)

Oberst Hajj
03-16-2010, 22:37
It's in Spain. He was just inviting everyone to join in the fun.

Xron Almighty
03-16-2010, 22:49
Oh yeah thats right... Spain. Thats right, my avatars a Devastator now. Don't like it THEN EAT QUAD GUNS!!

Charlie3
03-24-2010, 14:33
Next May a great event will happens in Barcelona. It's the "Barnaludica", a weekend full of games of all kinds (miniatures, tabletop, rol, softcombat,...) and, of course, will be present our game. We are going to show the King Kong vs Wings of War scenario. I've bought a very nice kong figure and a lot of custom planes to make it moore plastic.

You are all invited to come and have fun with us (El Templo y la Torre www.temploytorre.org)

I will take pictures and put them here to you.Looking forward to seeing your event pictures and a report on how the game went.:) I have played the King Kong game several times myself. It is a nice diversion and plays well as a solo game. They now have a great playmat to down load and print that looks like you are flying over the city itself. It comes as either a black and white picture (like the 1930's Movie) or a Color picture. What fun!