PDA

View Full Version : WW1 Deluxe Set in UK

DarkMattah
03-03-2010, 00:56
All,

Stafford Games (www.staffordgames.co.uk) has a limited stock of the WW1 Deluxe set in stock - it's with the German rules but brand new.

I'm not affiliated with Stafford in any way...just happened to come across it whilst browsing and thought others might be interested.

Gargoyle
03-03-2010, 05:08
Hello,

I purchased from here: WoW Deluxe (http://www.spiele-offensive.de/index.php?cmd=suchergebnis&suchwort=wings+of+war). More cheaper.

And from here (http://fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/wings-of-war/media/wowminis_rules.pdf) an English rulebook.

Balazs

Colmanspig
03-03-2010, 14:47
Yes the costs are cheaper, even with the weak pound sterling.
How much is the postage and packaging?

Minis on here cost 7,69 euros which is about 7 pound each which is cheaper than english shops. what would the Postage charge be?

Gargoyle
03-03-2010, 22:55
Hello,

you can find here the post costs: http://www.spiele-offensive.de/Versandkosten

Großbritannien 16,00 € 12,00 €

This mean if you order over 40 € you pay 12 € for post cost. I have purchased a Deluxe set and a Patrol booster pack and those were over 40 €.

I think here is the best prices in Europe. I spent a lot of time to find the perfect WoW shop in Europe. I purchased some stuff from eBay from US, but the shipping time was very long and the different of the price was little.

Regards,
Balazs

Gargoyle
03-03-2010, 22:59
And I've forget something. They speak English (I do not speak the German well, Ich nicht sperche Deutsch gut :) ), so you can write email if you have question, and they reply very fast!

I asked them about the two new stuffs, this was the reply:
'...end of March for Flight of the Giants and beginning of March for Balloon Booster...'

The Balloon Booster is available from today but not in stock.

Balazs

Belis4rius
03-04-2010, 01:16
I used Spiele to get a large amount of planes a while back, originally they were a great bargain due to the exchange rate, but in the end I saved only a couple of pounds. However they were quick, efficient and had everything in stock I wanted and at the end of the day no slower than the vagaries of Royal Mail. If you are buying a lot then I would recommend them. Or wait until the Euro goes down the tube and pick them up for buttons :)

sparty
03-04-2010, 17:33
There's a lot to be said for having everything in stock....

In the US GameOutfitters.com sells series bundles so you can get all 12 planes for like 125 bucks + shipping (around 15 dollars).

However....when I go through Thoughthammer.com they have everything in stock individually and anything over $100 has free shipping and they are EXCELLENT to deal with... So by the time I get an entire series shipped from them it's only 135 vs 140 bucks from a place that seems kinda sketchy.

Gargoyle
03-04-2010, 22:49
sparty,

you are right. The Thoughthammer.com has great price but If I order stuffs from US I have to pay more than $50 for p&p. If I purchase the same stuffs from Germany I have to pay the half of that price. I have choosed everything what I need, the price was $134 and the p&p was $68. The $68 is 50EUR, from Spiele the p&p to Hungary is 21EUR if you purchase over 40EUR!

Balazs