PDA

View Full Version : Sideslip?

gavain2
07-15-2012, 05:40
I have been toying with the idea of making a new card for a wingover which will drop one down two altitude levels. It would be played as normal but followed by a long straight. I imagine a certain level of competence in flying will be needed to be able to use this card, which can be seen as an evasive or attacking manouevre

Or is this idea a .............................:deadhorse:

I just need to find a programme which will let me copy a card from one of the decks and then play with it, ie cloning perhaps from other cards to give the shape I want.

Please comment on this for me. Thank You

Don aka gavain2

Flying Officer Kyte
07-15-2012, 08:14
Never give up the ship Don.
I would go for it.
Ask around because quite a few cards have been produced in the past.
I'm sure one of our more adroit photoshop pilots can produce a base card with a layer that you can ammend.
I'm afraid I'm not up to it, otherwise I would have done some card backs for my aircraft cards that Max and Gunners have made for us, but I know they can be done.
Rob.

flash
07-17-2012, 11:14
Have a trawl through the House Rules section Don - loads of different moves to sample - here's (http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/showthread.php?1517-Falling-Leaf-Manuever-and-Altitude-changes) one that may be of interest to you: The falling leaf manoeuvre, similar to what you're proposing.