PDA

View Full Version : Small Player Base

Anubis
06-14-2012, 22:31
Hello all!

I have a small group of friends who want to do a WoW campaign. I have downloaded the KotA campaign rules and have gone over them. I was wondering about any adaptations that I could make to those rules to better suit a group of 4 people.

I was thinking of the possibility of having everyone run two pilots from both sides and swap sides every other mission or sortie. I'm still not sure this is the best approach though.

If anyone has any ideas at all, please let me know!

Thanks!

Boney10
06-14-2012, 23:53
The Avon flight have done that very thing in our campaign. Each player haas two pilots for each side, entente & central powers.
This way you can have at least two planes on the table, if you wish, even if only two of the group turn up for a game.
Also by having pilots on both sides means you can swap about if you wish to vary things.
I have put a few of our rules on the Avon WW1Campaign thread . I will be adding more soon

Flying Officer Kyte
06-15-2012, 02:33
In my KoTA game with Stormkahn we fly two aircraft each, as it is very rarely that we get more pilots to join us unless Christophe or Nigel Bouncer-Smythe happen to be available.
Rob.

Anubis
06-15-2012, 22:22
I would definitely be interested to see what you guys have come up with Boney.