Ares Games

A Plane A Day For A Month....

It's been far too long since I got any painting done, so I'm setting myself a challenge, which I expect to flunk royally.... ;-) The ludicrously optimistic goal is to complete a new model (some Shapeways, some WGF repaints or just new markings) every day for a month.

Just to make things hard, the plan is to do a different aircraft type each day, so no nice easy "12 Snipes using my 4th AFC decals" option or suchlike. In the case of the Germans, I'm a little thin on variety of different types in the to-do box, so I may end up doing a couple of aircraft twice, for different Jastas, but frankly I can forgive myself that one....

A few of these will doubtless be quick easy repaints using my decals, a few more possibly prototypes for future sheets, or indeed units just done for my own use, and a few just one-offs that look interesting and/or mean I can "use up" the odd spare planes in my bits box. Or else I'll flounder after two days and end the month with an embarrassingly empty photo folder. I guess we'll see.... ;-)

[The ultra observant may realise I originally set myself this challenge last May, which tells you just how well my life's been going.... ;-) Real life and I are no longer on speaking terms....]
  1. Bo King 1
  2. August Raben 1
  3. Hugh Christopher Tower 1
  4. Eduard Bohme 1
  5. Camel45B1
  6. J37
  7. Dorme Nieuport
  8. Heinrich Dembrowski 800
Showing photos 1 to 8 of 8