Ares Games

Greg's Flying Circus

Re-paints and kits I've built
  1. Again same 4 different view. My Pfalz has the same paint job as wings of war Pfalz.
  2. Same 4 aircraft different view. Notice the hand made headrest on the Junkers D-I, made of wire(bent around a toothpick) and  scrape etched brass.
  3. Junkers D-I, Pfalz D-III, Albatros D-II, Pfalz D-XII. All Reverisco kits.
  4. Same as previous picture, different view.
  5. Nieuport 28(Skytrex), Nieuport 11, Se5a, Sopwith Triplane, the last three Reviresco.
  6. Same 4 yet a different view.
  7. F-Toys Albatros D-III, repaint in Jasta 5 colors. Also putty on back of fuselage(to round it off), plus glue and paint on spinner to improve looks.
  8. Same as previous picture.
  9. Sopwith Dolphin and Fokker D-VI(18 seperate decals) in process of building(both Reviresco). Skytrex AA gun trucks. Keep going and you will see the...
  10. F-Toys Albatros D-III, Japanese Floatplane.
  11. F-Toys Japanese float plane.
  12. F-Toys Japanese float plane. Combo of two planes, wings were on crooked so broke down two planes to get one with straight wings. Destroyed one in...
  13. Camel, Nieuport 17, and Snipe repaints.
  14. Snipe repaint.
  15. Three repaints Snipe, Nieuport 17, and Camel.
  16. Nieuport 11( supposedly Georges Guynemer flew a light blue one), Reviresco.
  17. Albatros D-II and Pfalz D-XII. It's hard to see but the Albatros does have a wood grain fuselage.
  18. Nieuport 11.
  19. Nieuport 11.
  20. Sopwith Dolphin(finished) and Sopwith Triplane.
  21. Pfalz D-XII and Albatros D-II.
  22. Albatros D-II and Pfalz D-XII. Yes I know the crosses are wrong for the Pfalz, but the straight cross did not take so I used Skytrex decals.
  23. Triplane is a repaint and D-VII is done in decals.
  24. Triplane and Dolphin again.
  25. Sopwith Triplane, the undercarriage and cowling are from a WoW camel. The axel of the landing gear has been filed and the cowling was sanded down as...
  26. Another D-VII repaint plus Decals and a black Fokker Triplane repaint.
  27. Triplane repaint and D-VII in decals.
  28. Triplane is a repaint and D-VII is done in decals.
  29. Repaints of a Nieuport 17 and Fokker Dr.1
  30. Joseph Jacobs flys again.
  31. Same as previous picture.
Showing photos 1 to 31 of 31