Ares Games

Huzzah! 2017

Pictures from the Blackpowder War of 1812 Canadian Battle of Lundy's Lane. I had a British brigade (my ancestors would have been proud-- they sided with the Crown in the Revolution). Pictures from the Stalingrad Bolt Action games -- Pavlov's House, the train station, and the warehouse. In Wings of Glory, my Bristol in action in Operation Michael. I flew the green P-47 in "Dragons of the Reich" game and had 3 kills!
  1. Blackpowder game -- Lundy's Lane (1812) -- my brigade on the march
  2. Blackpowder game --Lundy's Lane (1812) -- my British brigade enters the field.
  3. Blackpowder --Lundy's Lane (1812) -- initial Crown dispositions
  4. Blackpowder game--Lundy's Lane (1812) -- The Royal Artillery opens the ball with a rocket attack
  5. Bolt Action -- my mortar team joins in the attack on Pavlov's House
  6. Bolt Action -- My pioneer squad joins the assault on Pavlov's House.
  7. Bolt Action -- Stalingrad train station battle.
  8. Bolt Action-- Stalingrad warehouse battle
  9. Bolt Action -- Pavlov's House game -- my sniper team in a ruined building across the street.
  10. Bolt Action -- Pavlov's House game -- my reinforced platoon assaulting Pavlov's House.
  11. Bolt Action -- Pavlov's House game -- my forward observation team calling in an air strike on the Russians.
  12. Bolt Action -- Pavlov's House game -- my ME-109 strafing the street to scatter Russian reinforcements
  13. Bolt Action -- Pavlov's House Game
  14. Dragons of the Reich Game
  15. Dragons of the Reich Game
  16. Dad at Maine Convention
  17. Dads Plane
Showing photos 1 to 17 of 17