Ares Games

Thread: Independance

Default Independance

Ok, now I have 40 sheep, 200 chickens and 3 pigs.

Due to there not being an independent Scotland I now have no need for the above to bribe the border guards.

Any takers?

They are all house trained.

Signed: Worried.
    See you on the Dark Side......

Status Quo resumed then Neil.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

I lost out on my brick and cement shares I was assured that the London Brick Co. would win the contract to rebuild Hadrian's Wall and the Antonine Wall if Scotland declared independence!

No Uni for my kids then

I bought 200 horses, 200 horns and 20 gallons of pure white paint to "fabricate" Unicorns and sell them as the Scottish National Animal...
    I'm doomed now...
    Shall I sell my little planes to bail out my debts?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackronin View Post
    I bought 200 horses, 200 horns and 20 gallons of pure white paint to "fabricate" Unicorns and sell them as the Scottish National Animal...
    I'm doomed now...
    Absolutely not; sell family members instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Skafloc View Post
    Ok, now I have 40 sheep, 200 chickens and 3 pigs.
    House of ill repute nice view of the pennines, anyone?

In regards to Glasgow currently grumpy loyalists are flag burning, I reckon it's cos somebody bought a bulk load an they don't know what to do with them. People are being locked in to drinking establishments! lucky so n so's...
    Last edited by Twisted_terrain; 09-19-2014 at 14:23.

Quote Originally Posted by FarEast View Post
    I lost out on my brick and cement shares I was assured that the London Brick Co. would win the contract to rebuild Hadrian's Wall and the Antonine Wall if Scotland declared independence!

No Uni for my kids then
    When picking up Andrzej from the East Midlands airport on Friday, a whole plane load of JCB workers arrived back from Glasgow. Mrs Kyte said it must be the Hadrian's wall building team returning.
    Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackronin View Post
    I'm doomed now...
    Quim.
    Re-sell paint to house builders, horn to Toxophilites, and horses to any British Supermarket.
    Kyte.

Ahem....are you saying I now live in Scotland as I live north of the said wall?

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    When picking up Andrzej from the East Midlands airport on Friday, a whole plane load of JCB workers arrived back from Glasgow. Mrs Kyte said it must be the Hadrian's wall building team returning.
    Rob.

Ah! so all this was really to keep you out of the rest of England then Neil?
    Rob.

Well, apart from Carronade and Claymore, all the other shows are south of the wall. I would say I'm a damn good Border Reiver with all the forays to the south.

Look out all south of the wall the 'Geordie Nutters' are coming to your venue soon! (Well I need to replenish my sheep and chicken stocks).