Ares Games

Thread: Warbirds Other Stuff

Default Warbirds Other Stuff

There were other exibits attractions as well.
    http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/album.php?albumid=1294
    http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/album.php?albumid=1292

If you are in New Zealand in an even year at easter time then this has to be a go see well worth the time and money. Next door to the Aerodrome there is a Transport and Toy Museum this is a must see as well.
    Linz

I am beginning to think about moving to New Zealand... You've got such cool stuff over there!

Certainly on top of my 'places I want to visit' list

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedevil View Post
    I am beginning to think about moving to New Zealand... You've got such cool stuff over there!
    Sure is a great place, and not a Hobbit in sight. Before you move, however, remember the price of models down there.
    Rob.

You folks in New Zeland have the greatest stuff. I have seen pics of the WWI planes and they are great. Thanks again for sharing.

Another great set of pics. I am so envious.

Question

Linz is Wanaka the one that alternates with Omaka every second year & is on the North Island & Omaka on the South one?

I think Omaka is pretty close to Marlborough where that incredable Savignon Blanc comes from.

Wanaka is just in behind Queenstown in Central Otago about 4.5 hrs drive from Dunedin
    Omaka is as you said is in Marlborough at the top of the South Island these two go turnabout for Easter Shows.
    The Vintage Aviator is in Masterton and I think is involved with the Wings Over The Wairarapa which is in the North Island.
    If you are coming over let me know so we can meet up.
    Linz

Lindsay!

That looks like a great event! Thank you for sharing!

Rich

yup,I want to move as well...

Hey cool seems like NZ is the place to go for my next holiday...