Ares Games

Thread: Going to be offline partially for the next 5 days

Default Going to be offline partially for the next 5 days

Just a reminder to everyone that I'll have limited access and time here on the site while I am at Origins. I'll still check in, but most likely only once a day. If it is a site emergency, please use the Contact Us link so that the site sends me an email (I'll get it on my phone).

Fly safe everyone and I expect the O' Club to be in proper order when I get back from my foray at the front lines! (Yes, I was looking at you Flying Officer Kyte when I said that!)

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    Just a reminder to everyone that I'll have limited access and time here on the site while I am at Origins. I'll still check in, but most likely only once a day. If it is a site emergency, please use the Contact Us link so that the site sends me an email (I'll get it on my phone).

Fly safe everyone and I expect the O' Club to be in proper order when I get back from my foray at the front lines! (Yes, I was looking at you Flying Officer Kyte when I said that!)
    You should be quite safe there Herr Oberst because Kyte is still on his secret mission at GHQ. and I will be on leave myself from Friday Afternoon until Late Monday evening, with a slight chance only of getting on line first thing Saturday morning to check mail.
    Have a good one.
    Rob.

goban

Enjoy the R&R
    return with R&D

Gentlemen,

I do believe it is time for that special "Secret" meeting at the officers Mess. O' Say for the next five days?

James

Time for a major offensive!

My best wishes for a great event!

I firmly believe, that barring mechanical failure, our flights over the lines will continue unabated! - Enjoy your well deserved temporary posting to Happyville!

Best wishes for the event!!

Marco

Quote Originally Posted by Herkybird View Post
    I firmly believe, that barring mechanical failure, our flights over the lines will continue unabated! - Enjoy your well deserved temporary posting to Happyville!
    Of course they will, and we shall receive no casualties since even the Red Baron cannot hit a plane staggering drunkenly through the air!

Hic! James

anyone happen to have a spare key copy of the O'Club door? I think we should drop in after hours to ensure no funny bussiness is going on While Her Oberst is away.