Ares Games

Thread: Deluxe Edition Reprint Possible

Default Deluxe Edition Reprint Possible

So I bought FA & BD, but now I'm kind of thinking owning the Deluxe Edition wouldn't be a bad idea, because Richtoffen is out of stock and print. Any ideas on where to find either Richt or the DE in stock someplace that's an English language place in the US?

I've tried all the usual suspects and there's 1 Richt on ebay for 20 bucks with a ton of time left on the auction so I'm staying away from that.

I had heard that the Series 1 will only get a reprint when its totally out of stock which is when the WOWE will get a reprint. Is that an accurate statement?

The minis get restocked when they need to, I don't recall Nexus of Andrea saying they wait until they are all gone... how could they keep track of what is out there??

I don't know if the Deluxe Set is in continuous production or not. You will not find it with English rules however, they never printed any. I bought mine out of Canada from tImaginaire and had a good experience as have a few others. The only complaint I seen about the is the shipping cost to the UK.

That clarifies a lot thank you! I just assumed that there was an English Language version and a French language version.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Andre
    Sorties Flown

I just received my WWI Deluxe set that I ordered from Imaginaire. While the postage was a bit to Australia it only worked out $8 Australian more expensive than the WWWII deluxe I got from an Australian web store.

Similar Missions

1. Models to expand the deluxe box
    By graydebowen in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 18:28
  2. WW1 deluxe set
    By ff151 in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 04:55
  3. WWII Deluxe Rules
    By John B in forum WGS: Rules Help
    Replies: 20