Ares Games

Thread: Is there a Surrey or London Flight?

Hybrid View

Stumpy82

Default Is there a Surrey or London Flight?

Hello all,

I'm sure there are such flights around, but I'm new and having difficulty finding my way around. Could anyone point me in the direction of Surrey or London flights?

You bet there is! Have a look at the file in this thread for the latest info on all the UK Flights.

Your Wing Commander is Flying Officer Kyte, you can't miss him, he's the one that clanks when he walks... and no, it's not because he has brass ones!

Your Squadron Commander is Flash. He is in Command of over 110 pilots in the south of England.

Chris, Depending on where you are Tunbridge Wells might be doable. We meet every 1st & 3rd Sundays, and if you let me know in advance I'll arrange a game (as a club we play many periods / genres of wargames so always plan on advance )

If you want to meet up then our annual Open Day (Cavalier) is on 26th Feb - a week Sunday. Flash has a thread on Cavalier in this sub-forum

Hi Chris.
    First of all let me welcome you on behalf of all the rest of the pilots based here in Dear old Blighty.
    If you look at the welcome message that I sent you it wiil, include what the Herr Oberst has reiterated in his post.
    Any other problems and if you just drop me a PM I will be glad to sort it out for you.
    As for the clanking, don't take any notice. It is only all the Hun shrapnel that I have taken over the years rattling around in my body.
    Good to have you on the Drome.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."