Ares Games

Thread: Pick and Pluck foam trays for sale! Perfect for WoG!

Default Pick and Pluck foam trays for sale! Perfect for WoG!

Hey all, I ordered a batch of pick and pluck foam trays from a local manufacturer, as I spoke of in an earlier thread. There was a minimum amount though (50 trays!), so even with trays for WoG, Space Marines and Orks I have a number of trays excess to requirements. Oberst Hajj has very kindly allowed me to sell off some of my excess here. Note, this is for Australian and New Zealand members only; I am not trying to compete with Aerodrome Accessories excellent products. A professionally laser cut tray designed for specific models will always be a better fit. Here are the details;

500x300x30mm, with 15mm square pluck sections. The base sheet is 5mm foam that is more rigid/stronger.

These obviously are too large for most case sizes, but can be trimmed to suit just about all commercially available cases, and even better, the $30 Craftright Bunnings cases. I have just done one up for my growing collection of Wings of Glory stuff. I can snuggly fit 4 layers if I remove the padding on the bottom of the case, a bit of a squeeze with the padding still there.

16 scouts and 2 two-seaters. I recommend sketching out a plan before ripping off bits of foam to get the most efficient use of space.

Each slot is deep enough for 2 sets of base/manouvre cards.

So, details. I ordered this stuff in two batches, pluck foam and bottom sheets, so you can get it with the bottom sheet glued on or not. Personally I found it easier to cut to size seperately, but whatever Do note that there is not a border of unperforated foam around the pluck; it goes all the way to the edge.

They will cost $12 a tray, with delivery depending on how many and where to. Obviously ordering more would be better value for postage, and Sydney siders may be able to pick these up. As an example, 4 trays to Queensland cost $11.45 approx to post.

Please post and PM if you are wanting some trays, or need more detail. Let me know postcode and how many if you want a post quote.

Cheers
    Last edited by Rat of Vengence; 02-07-2012 at 17:22. Reason: added detail

How many you got to sell?
    I may be able to make use of some for my Dystopian Wars collection.

Well, I bought 50, and will be using a dozen or so myself. 15 are spoken for or being 'interested in', so easily 20 trays available. As long as the Dystopian stuff fits in the 30mm depth, you can make any shape you need with the 15mm squares. Perhaps we can organise a game, and you can check them out at the same time? It would be a shame to come around empty-handed

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Rat of Vengence View Post
    Well, I bought 50, and will be using a dozen or so myself. 15 are spoken for or being 'interested in', so easily 20 trays available. As long as the Dystopian stuff fits in the 30mm depth, you can make any shape you need with the 15mm squares. Perhaps we can organise a game, and you can check them out at the same time? It would be a shame to come around empty-handed

Dave
    Agreed, let me know how you go tonight as this may help with finding a date. If not happy enough to come to yours

Chad

Thumbs up

Hi Dave! I would like just one tray with the base already glued in place.
    Let me know how much including postage & how you want to get payment.
    I have paypal or can do a direct payment into your Bank.

Cheers Baz.

How many of these do you have left? And how much to ship to Auckland?

Thanks,

Sam

I'll take whatever you have left. Postcode 2602. Though if you're coming to CanCon, I'll take delivery and pay cash.

Duplicate
    Last edited by Zoe Brain; 01-13-2015 at 02:19. Reason: Duplicate