Ares Games

Thread: Wings of Glory Aerodrome Tourney - Origins 2012

Default Wings of Glory Aerodrome Tourney - Origins 2012

Everyone,

I will be hosting the first annual "Wings of Glory Aerodrome Tourney" this year at Origins. This event is by invitation only (only members of the site are invited, so no "outside" players) and I am going to be making a killer wooden plaque as the top prize.

What I would like help from you guys and gals with is what to call the plaque and what wording to put on it.

In the bottom corners it will have the Wings of Glory Aerodrome logo (text with wings) and the Aerodrome Accessories logo. I am going to commission some special artwork to fill out the rest of the plaque.

So, give me your ideas!

hmmmmm....Ace of Aces, Pour le Merite, Commander's Trophy, Master Aviator Award.

Just of the top of my head, I'll give it some more thought as to what award I'd like to receive when I win.....

"Top Ace Challenge"!!! You ROCK, boss!!!

I like "The Commander's Trophy/plaque" but "Pour le Merit" has a nice "ring" to it also. Nothing better from me.
    I'll be there with my brother who may finally decide to join the 'drome site; he's not much of a joiner/scratch-builder/history-buff but loves playing and often makes witty comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    I'll be there with my brother who may finally decide to join the 'drome site; he's not much of a joiner/scratch-builder/history-buff but loves playing and often makes witty comments.
    We can't ask for better references then that.
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus