Some KotA rules questions - (urgent)
Need to get answers to such questions. Thanks in advance, guys.
1. what does sorties 2+ in a mission description means?
Doers it stand for an open number of missions? When is the mission ended then?
2. chance for a balloon: if there is a ballon drawn form an A deck is it automatically accompanied by ground support (mg's, guns)? or it may stay alone?
3. point 10 of the rules. Bombing: are planes always q\equipped with bombs or they are equipped with them for special missions only?
I've not played with version 1.x of these rules in a long time, but I'll try and answer as best I can:
1. My intent for the Sorties X+ is that your group should play as many of that mission as possible during a single gaming session. If you can play more than one game of it, it would help average out and lessen the effects if an early explosion card end a game early on (or made it nearly impossible for one side to win).
2. The rules have since been modified to give each balloon 3 random ground targets as defense.
3. They only have bombs in bombing missions.
I must have missed the rules change!
Are there Rules 2.0 posted somewhere?
No, they have not been posted as I've not had the time to finish them
OK, then some house rules will be applied Thanks for answering, Herr Oberst.