Ares Games

Thread: The Uk Members list.

Default The Uk Members list.

This is the new updated members' list for Jan 2012.
    Rob.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Flying Officer Kyte; 01-03-2012 at 01:36.

346 members!? Congrats to UK Wing and its Commander!

Attilio

Thanks Winco.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

We can only dream of that ... Congratulations guys that is awesome !

i will have to do a bit of press ganging , I know a lot of players in south Yorkshire that are not on here.

Winco,
    Thanks for this; much easier for 'networking'!
    BofB

Winco can you tell me what the differences between wingman, pending and missing in action are.
    Thanks Don

"Wingmen" are members who are asked to be on your wingman list and agree by pressing the accept button.I was asked by the Col. at the very beginning, as Wingco, to invite all UK members to my list to give them a point of contact, although now we have Squadron Leaders for each area, they are really doing the job. "Pending" are people who I have asked but have not replied, and "missing in action" are those who have not posted for over a year and may be about to be removed from the site by the Herr Oberst.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Thanks Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    "Wingmen" are members who are asked to be on your wingman list and agree by pressing the accept button.I was asked by the Col. at the very beginning, as Wingco, to invite all UK members to my list to give them a point of contact, although now we have Squadron Leaders for each area, they are really doing the job. "Pending" are people who I have asked but have not replied, and "missing in action" are those who have not posted for over a year and may be about to be removed from the site by the Herr Oberst.
    Rob.