Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 305

Thread: WWI minis for sale /trade

  1. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
    The Spads arrived today, in great condition. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipster 88 View Post
    Got mine today. Thanks Chris. We're already putting together another order. Fast shipping. We are pleased!

    Thanks again gents. Gordon, you have a few bucks coming back..I'll get to it this evening.

    Willi

    Wow, 100 posts on this thread...who would have thought..

  2. #102

  3. #103

    Default

    Dale, let me know when your DVIIs touch down.

  4. #104

    Default

    List updated following pending sales.

  5. #105

    Cinther's Avatar
    Users Country Flag


    Name
    Dale
    Location
    British Columbia
    Sorties Flown
    40
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default

    Received my planes safe and sound. Perfect seller as always!

  6. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinther View Post
    Received my planes safe and sound. Perfect seller as always!

    I'm glad to hear they arrived safe. It's been a pleasure dealing with you.

  7. #107

    Default

    Chris,
    Received the seven planes today.
    Thank you for a great deal.
    Ken

  8. #108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zakopious View Post
    Chris,
    Received the seven planes today.
    Thank you for a great deal.
    Ken


    Good to hear Ken. You cant beat 2 day shipping. Enjoy the minis.

  9. #109

    Default

    List updated to reflect current stock.

  10. #110

    Default

    First post updated to reflect current inventory.

  11. #111

    Default

    Ray, your replacement bird will be making it up to Mass, albeit slowly as it will be stopping in Yonkers to refuel as I inadvertently transposed some of the digits in your zip 01075-10705. Pity, as I was in both places this weekend.

    As Confucius say, "Never mail mini following dental work."

    Sorry for the screw up.

  12. #112

  13. #113

    Default

    hi Chris Earhart flight to replace what the dastadly geman silky terriers chewed up after being shot down and nudged off the table top as arrived. Thanks

  14. #114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raege View Post
    hi Chris Earhart flight to replace what the dastadly geman silky terriers chewed up after being shot down and nudged off the table top as arrived. Thanks


    Thank you Ray.

  15. #115

    Default Thank you!

    Thank you for Udet Albatross D.Va. Now just waiting for my last plane to arrive in the mail from Austria. Thank you

  16. #116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dancingdanslc View Post
    Thank you for Udet Albatross D.Va. Now just waiting for my last plane to arrive in the mail from Austria. Thank you

    You're most welcome Dan. Enjoy.

  17. #117

    Default

    Check out the Father's Day Special. Buy one at listed price take $5 off second.

  18. #118

    Default

    Some early bites on the sale...list updated

  19. #119

    Default

    Dale -

    Your stuff is on its way. Probably 7-10 days from jersey to BC.

    Enjoy

  20. #120

    Cinther's Avatar
    Users Country Flag


    Name
    Dale
    Location
    British Columbia
    Sorties Flown
    40
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default

    Excellent! Thanks WvK!

  21. #121

    Default

    There's been some movement this week so the list has been updated.

    Rob, Nungesser and Lufbery will be commencing their flight across the pond tomorrow.

  22. #122

    Default

    Things are beginning to go....list updated.

  23. #123

    Default

    A few more sales pending. DrIs are almost gone. I'll update list upon confirmation.

  24. #124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willi Von Klugermann View Post
    A few more sales pending. DrIs are almost gone. I'll update list upon confirmation.
    Hey Willi, I forgot to ask in my PM to you. How many Dr1's are left?
    Thanks,

    Fabric Flyer

  25. #125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabric Flyer View Post
    Hey Willi, I forgot to ask in my PM to you. How many Dr1's are left?
    Thanks,

    Fabric Flyer

    Got the PM Lou. I'm holding all 3 for you.

  26. #126

    Default

    You da man, Willi. Thanks very much

    Fabric Flyer

  27. #127

    Default

    Frank and Ken....your stuff is on its way.

  28. #128

    Default

    Thanks Chris....payment sent for the DIII's!

  29. #129

    Default

    Chris,

    Received the four planes today.
    Thank you for the Quick Service.

    Ken

  30. #130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zakopious View Post
    Chris,

    Received the four planes today.
    Thank you for the Quick Service.

    Ken

    You're welcome Ken. Enjoy the crates and Happy Father's Day.

  31. #131

    Default

    Thank you Chris for making these available! As a late flyer I actually have series 1 complete! Now to find the first 3 of series 3.....

    Chris is the Man!

    - Frank

  32. #132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FQIrving View Post
    Thank you Chris for making these available! As a late flyer I actually have series 1 complete! Now to find the first 3 of series 3.....

    Chris is the Man!

    - Frank

    You're welcome Frank.

  33. #133

    Default

    Hi Chris,

    Woah.... Brumoski has arrived.
    Thank you for the purchase, looking forward to using him in a couple of weeks time.

    Chad

  34. #134

    Default

    Thanks Chris, the Nieuports landed today safe and sound.
    Rob.

  35. #135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Thanks Chris, the Nieuports landed today safe and sound.
    Rob.
    Excellent. Post your repaints when you complete them.

  36. #136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by petho22 View Post
    Hi Chris,

    Woah.... Brumoski has arrived.
    Thank you for the purchase, looking forward to using him in a couple of weeks time.

    Chad

    Good to hear Chad. Enjoy.

  37. #137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willi Von Klugermann View Post
    Excellent. Post your repaints when you complete them.
    It will be my pleasure to do so Chris. Once again thanks for the superb service.
    Rob.

  38. #138

    Slexlaw's Avatar
    Users Country Flag


    Name
    Dan
    Location
    Queensland
    Sorties Flown
    21
    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default

    Schafer and Baker touched down in Brisbane today. 9600 miles in 2 weeks is not bad for WW1 Vintage aircraft!
    Thank you very much Chris.

  39. #139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slexlaw View Post
    Schafer and Baker touched down in Brisbane today. 9600 miles in 2 weeks is not bad for WW1 Vintage aircraft!
    Thank you very much Chris.

    Good to hear Dan, enjoy the minis.

  40. #140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willi Von Klugermann View Post
    This is the most current list of what is available. PM me with any requests. These are all mint in sealed boxes or brand new with opened boxes and sealed decks. These will be shipped from NJ. Buyer to pay shipping and paypal fees. Price latitude will be considered for purchases of large lots. Quantity is in parentheses. Price is in bold.




    Series 1:

    Spads Rickenbacker(3) 26 Fonck(2) 25 Baracca 25 Luke(in box) 26

    Camels Olieslagers(3) 24 Elwood(3) 27

    DVas Weber(4) 27 Jentsch(1) 27

    DrIs Kempf(1) 33 MvR(1) 36


    Series 2:


    DH4 Atkey 16


    Series 3

    Alb DIII Voss(4) 32 Brumowski sold Hautzmeyer(1) 32

    Nieuport 17/23 Nungesser(4) 32 Kibanov(5) 28 Lufbery(2) 32

    RE8 Freguson/Fry(2) 15 Longston/Carson(2) 15 Aviation Militaire 15

    Ufag Luft 1 15 Luft 2 (2) 15 Flick(2) 15



    Series 4

    Pfalz Klein 20 on hold

    Rumpler Blue 15 Lozenge 15


    Hey Willi, Is that DH-4 Atkey still around?

    Fabric Flyer

  41. #141

  42. #142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willi Von Klugermann View Post
    Yep. The list is current.
    Hi, I sent a PM.

    Fabric Flyer

  43. #143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabric Flyer View Post
    Hi, I sent a PM.

    Fabric Flyer

    They're all on hold for you.

  44. #144

    Default

    I will be offering free shipping for orders over 125. I still have a fair amount of series 3 left.

  45. #145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willi Von Klugermann View Post
    I will be offering free shipping for orders over 125. I still have a fair amount of series 3 left.
    Hi Willi,
    Where could I find this updated list? Tomorrows the day for the planes bought.
    Thanks,

    Fabric Flyer

  46. #146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabric Flyer View Post
    Hi Willi,
    Where could I find this updated list? Tomorrows the day for the planes bought.
    Thanks,

    Fabric Flyer

    Its the first post in the thread. I edit it as the minis move.

  47. #147

    Default

    I'll be on holiday this week so I won't be able to mail any orders until 7/9. I seem to have reasonable internet access so I'll be available to answer any queries.

  48. #148

  49. #149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabric Flyer View Post
    Hi Willi,
    Where could I find this updated list? Tomorrows the day for the planes bought.
    Thanks,

    Fabric Flyer

    Lou-

    Your lot will be shipping tomorrow.

  50. #150

    Default

    Hey Willi, Great, Can't wait to see them

    Fabric Flyer



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •