Ares Games
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucca Comics and Games: WoG "stolen" pictures from the stand of Red Glove

Exclamation Lucca Comics and Games: WoG "stolen" pictures from the stand of Red Glove

Hallo,
    Yesterday I was in Lucca at Lucca Comics & Games..
    here is some "stolen" pictures from the stand of RedGlove ....

Enrico
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0077.jpg   DSC_0074.jpg   DSC_0079.jpg  

Very good work that man. Taking surreptitious photographs from that altitude and getting them back to HQ. must get you a mention in dispatches to Attilio.
    Kyte.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Thanks Sir.

I only did my duty .... low defended objective,
    just a lovely girl who looked at me with suspicion while photographing.
    More photos in albums on my personal profile.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Rob
    Sorties Flown

So, these are prototypes of the future aircraft and repaints I take it.

Quote Originally Posted by eriko76 View Post
    Thanks Sir.

I only did my duty .... low defended objective,
    just a lovely girl who looked at me with suspicion while photographing.
    More photos in albums on my personal profile.
    The other pictures give even more of an insight into the way Ares seem to be thinking. Thanks.
    Rob.

Well done that man, excellent recce photos, despite the obvious cunning plan of having lovely bit of scenery trying to put off your aim.
    Like the look of nearly all those on show, except the ones I already repainted.
    Is that the "Kissenberth" camel in the back row ?

Well executed recon mission! Glad to see you survived!

Oh no, not the Kissenberth Dust catcher spotted!

The others are Ok though

Great pictures!

Bombers, series V WoG I and the series III WoG II and:

The next 4 planes of the New Wings of Glory WW I Deluxe Set...

Users Country Flag

Name
    Rob
    Sorties Flown

Well, kind of interesting that I only see 1 Dr. I in the reprints.

Good recon mission Enrico! Very nice photos and report!!
    As Andrea wrote in another forum, during Lucca Games, Ares Games and Red Glove (their distributor in Italy), on November 1 at 13:00 in the Sala Ingellis, will present the Gotha and Caproni models, Wings of Glory and their other game War of the Ring.

Attilio

very nice I want them all now

Quote Originally Posted by eriko76
    a lovely girl
    Hmmm, having looked very carefully at your Recon photos I fail to observe said "lovely girl", miss-labeling of official reports will never do....

(nice pics thought!)

Holy cow! I'm gonna have to open a separate WGF bank account.

Good recon. You should get a medal. I'm getting restless, waiting.

Awesome pictures and information...thank you

Could someone post what plane types are in the first picture for those of us who are not WWI airplane buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarflord22 View Post
    Could someone post what plane types are in the first picture for those of us who are not WWI airplane buffs
    G'day Michael!
    The first Allied planes are Morane "Bullets", then a row of Fokker Eindekkers. The next row is a mixed bag of Aircraft, a DH-2 at the far left hand end, then a French Spad X111, Fok Triplane & an early war Halberstadt D11.
    In the last row is another DH-2, an Albatross, captured Camel in German markings & another Halberstadt D11.

So what's with the big explosion of these new models? Are these the Series 5 planes that they are releasing along with Series 1 repaints? (I'm speaking in WoW Series terms)

The Moraines, Eindekkers, DH2 & Halberstadt were release 5, the camels, DR1 & Spad are Series 1 reprints/repaints.
    In Enrico's album there is another camel, Stackards RNAS9.

Excellent recon photos, Enrico - our intelligence wallahs say these are all previously unseen aircraft!

Outstanding recon! I'm putting you in for a medal.

Very nice! One halberstadt, one Dr.I. Suppose they are going ahead with the announced schemes. Can't wait to buy them all!

Quote Originally Posted by Boney10 View Post
    The Moraines, Eindekkers, DH2 & Halberstadt were release 5, the camels, DR1 & Spad are Series 1 reprints/repaints.
    In Enrico's album there is another camel, Stackards RNAS9.
    Thank you!

Great Recon mission! Cool. Need to be patient...... Want now.

Nicely done on the spy photos! You guys are lucky to have the pre-release minis displayed at your local con.

Sigh, now it makes me even more anxious for releases! (Great job scouting though.)

Nice, now I cant wait for them to come out. :-(

Congratulations on the successful recon mission. I notice parts of a Mitchell bomber, a Curtiss P-40 Flying Tiger and a Kawasaki Hien in the third picture.

Hallo,
    Yesterday I was in Lucca at Lucca Comics & Games..
    here is some "stolen" pictures from the stand of RedGlove ....

Enrico
    Were we really supposed to get a light blue Albatros? Os is that just Nexus's inability to paint something gray rearing its ugly head again?

Curious as to why these are "stolen images" - surely Ares should be trumpeting these from the rooftops?

I think he was just trying to put some fluff into his post.

Anyone else notice that there is not a 2nd new paint job on a DR.I in those photos??

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    Anyone else notice that there is not a 2nd new paint job on a DR.I in those photos??
    I wonder if it's the Field of View of the camera, as I can only see one SPAD as well, and a tiny bit of the landing gear of the RNAS Camel...

Looking at the other photos in his album, I don't think that is the case. It could simply be that they did not have the other DR.I and Camel with them.

I did note that they show both new D.Va variants. von Hipple/Flasher is in the back row (which has the red trim around the tail).

Looking closer at the RNAS 9 Camel, they seemed to have gone with a light blue then I have ever seen depicted on these planes. They used the same color as on the Kissenberth Camel... wonder if this was a trade off for cost/ease of production?

Looking closer at the RNAS 9 Camel, they seemed to have gone with a light blue then I have ever seen depicted on these planes. They used the same color as on the Kissenberth Camel... wonder if this was a trade off for cost/ease of production?
    I noticed that as well Herr Oberst. When I looked at my 60 Squadron book I noticed that the blue was lighter than I remembered it, but nowhere as light as that. I wonder if it is just the influence of the ambient lighting when the photo was taken. We can but hope.
    Rob.

Good evening, officers,
    given the many questions that appeared in the post, I think it's fair to give some explanation, a more detailed report would say .....
    In my opinion models were displayed in a location not too good to be seen. Maybe in a small illuminated display could have been a better look.
    The models shown were 10 WWII fighters bombers and three (1 and 2 He 111 Mitchell .. if I remember correctly) that those visible in the photos.
    For WWI aircraft models were 1 DRI Spad 1, DV 2, 2 Camel
    Eindekker 3, 2 ​​DH-2, 3 Halberstadt, Gotha and 2 2 Caproni.
    I tried to photograph all the models but I realize that the photos were not very good.
    As for colors, I can confirm that it is light blue for all models (for two Camel and Albartos).
    I hope I was a bit 'more accurate this time and have dissolved any doubt ...
    At your disposal for any clarification .....
    Now I greet you because I expect a good plate of fusilli with eggplant sauce, pumpkin and tomato and a sprinkling of Grana Padano cheese ....
    Enrico

These look great do we know if they will distributed through the EU in place of the USA for us colonial chaps? As I think everything came to the UK via the US last time??

Well done on the pick shame about the girl.

Good evening, officers,At your disposal for any clarification .....
    Now I greet you because I expect a good plate of fusilli with eggplant sauce, pumpkin and tomato and a sprinkling of Grana Padano cheese ....
    Enrico
    Give that man whatever he wants in the Officers'Mess. I will stand him a drink.
    Kyte.

Enrico
    Enrico, before duty and after the pleasure (of food)!!!

It is not kind to wait for answers to Rob! You could at least invite us to dinner to talk about fusilli, pardon, Lucca Games miniatures.

Forgive him, Rob! He's a young hungry wingmen

Attilio

Enrico, thanks for the updated details.

Rob, as for the light blue on the RNAS 9 plane, at least it will be an easy repaint to fix.

Kevin, last we heard was yes, you will have either a direct UK or at least EU (Italian... I think Red Glove) distributor.

Thanks for the recon

Enrico, thanks for the updated details.

Rob, as for the light blue on the RNAS 9 plane, at least it will be an easy repaint to fix.

Has it come to this Herr Oberst. I have to pick up a brush and do a repaint!

Good news about the European Distributor. That should move things along a bit.
    Rob.

I think this tread should be in a different section of the fourms... BUT< I agree... great intel. However, you missed the secondard objective and that was of getting shots of the "guard on duty"....

Quote Originally Posted by LingSter View Post
    I think this tread should be in a different section of the forums
    Good catch!

Quote Originally Posted by LingSter View Post
    I think this tread should be in a different section of the forums
    Good catch!

Something else I noticed (in similar photos posted elsewhere of this event). The Wings of Glory signs say available from January, but the War of the Rings sign says April 2012. WotR was said to be coming out this month.... I wonder if this is just a mistake on the signs or a change in the release schedule.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast