Ares Games
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Earn a Charity Medal

I wonder if I could cut them out while shopping? Maybe put it in the cart and have the wife push while cut them out. I could 10 per trip. LOL

There are 2 on the pizza crust. I use this to make Strombolli's so thats 4 at a time. Sometimes they have these 32 packs of Juicy Juice with 6 on them. See thats 10 in one trip very easy.

I was asked if turn in groups of twenty five can you get acluster per 25 you turn in?

Quote Originally Posted by BobP View Post
    I wonder if I could cut them out while shopping? Maybe put it in the cart and have the wife push while cut them out. I could 10 per trip. LOL
    Late last year, there were some cereal boxes that had a 'bonus' boxtop in sticker form on the outside. Let me just say it would be relatively easy for someone to just peel that sticker off as they walked by.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingryno View Post
    I was asked if turn in groups of twenty five can you get acluster per 25 you turn in?
    Yes, if you turn in 50 box tops, you would get the Bronze level of the medal.

Last post I didn't mean to imply thats what I did. I buy all the products I get the boxtops from. Yoplait yogart has one on each 4 pack. that get me one a week and the yogart is good stuff.

I don't think anyone thought you were snagging them Bob!

I just picked up my Gong! I buy snack bars that have two each. On to the next 25!!

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by richard m schwab View Post
    I just picked up my Gong! I buy snack bars that have two each. On to the next 25!!

Rich
    I think I ate about 6 boxes total of those same bars!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Smile

Ken!

A great source of Fiber in those!!!

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    Yes, if you turn in 50 box tops, you would get the Bronze level of the medal.
    So if I send you the bagful I'm saving, you can count them for me
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Sending in my next 25 tomorrow. This will be 150 of them. I have donated 75 to others (3 others). Leaving this up the th Obrst who get a new medal.

I finally have enough unexpired box tops at one time to send in for the Charity medal (with a few to spare) due to Thanksgiving holiday grocery shopping! It only took me over three years The "check is in the mail"

Congratulations. You have to check as there are many items that have the BOX TOPS. If you eat cereal Chex has them.

Well done Michael.
    It's a pity that they don't do that over here.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Didn't know about this thread.......I will see what I can dig up in the coming days.

There are quite a few products that have the BOX TOPS on them so you should be able to find them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12