Ares Games

Thread: Reviresco come through!

Default Reviresco come through!

For anyone thinking of dealing with Reviresco I would just like to note that I ordered four planes some time back and they did not arrive, courtesy more than likely of Royal Mail and not their US equivalents.

John at Revirisco promptly sent me out four new planes to replace them at no extra cost to me, good firms do not get enough praise these days so I thought I would share my good will story.

I look forward to building them.

Hello,

I think in the same way. The models are excellent and my order form arrived in less than a week. (I ‘m in Portugal)

Anyone who thinks of dealing with Reviresco is going to be happy and pleased with the service. They are a good firm.

I'd the same problem and John replaced the lost models as soon as it was clear they'd gone missing. He's a pleasure to deal with.

It appeared to be UK Customs that were at fault, rather than the PO, since the second order was held up there for a time and then they charged me an extra £12 in handling fees before they'd hand them over

You must have had a large order Iain to be charged customs, I have been stung twice like that from the US, despite having paid local taxes. I got an ACW print and was stung £200 before being able to hang it on my wall!

I have just spent the morning building the Sopwith Triplane, I won't win any prizes for my modelling but it has turned out fine and with some paint will be a welcome addition of my collection. I used the 'jig' but found it better to build it upside down, top wing and centre wings first, then simply sat them on the lower one for completion.

Not really, only 1 AEG, 2 Hanriots, a Breguet and a pack of crew figures plus decals. I've placed large orders to US firms before without any extra costs (£200 worth of Vorlon ships for Babylon 5 ACTA). I haven't done more than clean them up and prime them so far since I've still got some Red Eagle planes to finish off.

That is out of order being charged that for a few planes.

I have now finished one of my SSW DIII's not as good a job as I had hoped, but the paint will bring it too life also will try a bit harder with the second one.

How about some pics? I'm thinking of ordering a couple planes from Reviresco. I saw a couple of Reviresco their kits at Fall In another vendor had. The couple kits they had looked nice, but they didn't have the Siemens-Schuckert.

I'm planning on posting up all my kits and repaints once they're all done. Should be up by Christmas.

I should have mine done by next weekend, the SSW DIII kit is very nice, the main stuts are a bit tricky as they are fairly flexible, someone with better modelling skills than I have might not have such problem, the cabine struts went on better than my previous models.

Still not sure about the paint job yet, decision time in the next couple of days.

Similar Missions

1. Reviresco Kits
    By Mackenzie in forum Metal and Resin Models
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 15:02