Ares Games

Thread: TRIVIA/QUIZ CONTEST

Default TRIVIA/QUIZ CONTEST

I've been communicating with Col. Hajj on how best to start some sort of Trivia Thread/Contest, and this is what we've come up with.

1. Each set must have 10 questions.

2. Only one set of trivia questions can be open at any one time. A next set can not be posted until the previous set is closed.

3. All Questions must be WWI or WWII aviation combat related.

-All 10 Questions must follow along one theme, such as all questions are about one specific pilot, or one nations aviation branch, or one aspect of aviation combat, such as Balloon Busting, or WW1 Bombers, etc.

4. The creator of the list of 10 questions will be the one to grade the responses.

5. The respondent determined to have the best grade will be recognized by a new award which Col. Hajj (Keith) will create.

6. The winner also gets to have priority in posting the next 10 questions.
    - If the winner declines the opportunity to post a new set of questions, then a Moderator will announce that submissions for the next set of questions are open.

7. To submit a set of trivia questions, you must e-mail or PM them to either Col Hajj, or one of the moderators he may designate. They will review the questions to determine if they are in keeping with the trivia posting guidelines, and reply back to the submitter with clearance to post them. (The moderator reviewing the questions can not compete in the contest).

8. The questions must be difficult and challenging, but the answers must be verifiable to published sources.

9. When answering the Trivia Quiz, DO NOT post your answers to the thread for all to see. PM or e-mail your answers to the person who posted the original questions. This will allow everyone else the opportunity to guess.
    Last edited by usmc1855; 12-19-2009 at 16:23.

I like the sound of that, you can count me in.

Hunter's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Terry
    Sorties Flown

I like that idea. Count me in as well.

Err.... read the thread date chaps. There have been several trivia contests, the last one put up by me and won by Mr Skelton. Custom has it that the person who won the last contests posts the next contest (hint, hint)
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Well... I reckon I may just have to post a new one to try and get everything rolling again!

Stand by.

Trivia Quiz # 16 is being developed!

Preparing of Trivia Quiz #18 is in progress. Please, wait a while.

Hunter's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Terry
    Sorties Flown

It will be well worth the wait, I'm sure.

Similar Missions

1. Repaint Contest - VOTE -
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Past Contests
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 13:17
  2. Repaint Contest - Entries
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 09:55
  3. Profile Page Contest --VOTE--
    Replies: 19