Ares Games

Thread: Fokker D111 painting.

Exclamation Fokker D111 painting.

G'day All!
    You do not see many images of the Fokker D111 Aircraft but here is a nice image of Oswald Boelcke's one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WW1 Oswald Blocke's Fokker D111.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	20224

Very nice.. thanks for sharing..

Who is the artist, I can't make it out.

Quite nice!

Nice! Did anyone made stats for the Fokker D.III?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    Nice! Did anyone made stats for the Fokker D.III?
    Start a thread in the "Unofficial Planes" thread if there isn't one Daniel. You will soon get the info you need.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Check thread Max Headroom cards in Historical that has stats for Fokker DIII.
    Nice painting however it looks like it's painted with 2 mg's where the DIII only had 1 mg.
    Maybe Oswalds aircraft was an experimental model.
    Anyone able to shed light on this?
    Linz

Very nice! I've always liked the "classic biplane" look of the Fokker D series, and was disappointed to find out how little service they actually saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    Who is the artist, I can't make it out.
    Sorry I cant remember Keith.
    I will see if I can find out on the Historical Forum.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Steve
    Sorties Flown

Love the picture. A rare shot indeed! Okie

That's a really nice painting. Still I need it to cover my cave. [I]'d like to get a few of the paintings I've seen on the threads, but I'd really would sound funny as a soprano.

Although I've heard it better to beg for forgiveness, than plead for permission.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingryno View Post
    That's a really nice painting. Still I need it to cover my cave. [I]'d like to get a few of the paintings I've seen on the threads, but I'd really would sound funny as a soprano.

Although I've heard it better to beg for forgiveness, than plead for permission.
    Would it be the purchasing, or the actual hanging of the paintings, that would result in bodily damage from the significant other? ...and I am right there with you in wanting quite a few of these!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

The purchasing. I'm not suppose to mess the budget up. If I bought it out of my money all would be good. After 38 yrs I tease her a lot. My be if I got rid of my poker dogs? Hmmm?

I juet showed it to the wife. If I could get the print. She liked it Hmmm? OK i'm not that smart. I'm going Shopping on line maybe time to spurce up my walls.