Ares Games

Thread: Flight pegs, where can i get them?

Default Flight pegs, where can i get them?

I have lost one of the pegs to a plane and want to know where i can find replacements?
    Last edited by lochmoigh; 08-02-2011 at 20:03.

Currently you can't. Treat the ones you have like gold, because that is what they are until someone comes out with a suitable substitute!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Poop

The other thing you can do is get models just for the manouver decks and flight pegs and bases with the aircraft becoming a hanger queen, its best done when models are being discoutented which is what I have done, no I don't have a wife any more!

Who makes 1/235 scale buildings. I checked Jr miniatures, they make 1/285 not 1/235. I want buildings to drop my bomds on. YES, I'm anale YES I'm totally addicted to this game. I use to play Airforce and Dauntless years ago (Yancito or Battleline games) everybody thought to complicated. Ace of Aces was to easy to cheat. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingryno View Post
    Who makes 1/235 scale buildings.
    Nobody I know of. What is wrong with 1/285? Or you can use 1/220 Z scale model railroad buildings if you have pots of money to spend on them. There are some free card ones in the files section here too.
    Personally I use 6mm stuff for ground targets. If all you need are basic shapes and ruins, surplus Monopoly pieces from a yard sale or thrift store give you all you need for penniesName:  6mm terrain 003.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  69.2 KB
    The top ones here are 6mm cast resin, all the others are from Monopoly sets
    Attached Images  

Not sure how the subject of scale buildings came up in this thread, but please move it to it's own thread... I seem to recall one similar already started as well.

Back to the altitude pegs, I am working on adding them to the Aerodrome Accessories line. I've got the first few prototypes in and am waiting for a few more before deciding if the CAD file is correct before having molds made up.

Cool as soon as you have them put me in for an order of 50 units
    Linz

And me too!

im in for some as well.

Have you re-considered doing some in clear Herr Oberst? It's that compulsive obsessive streak in me again.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Woo hoo found the peg!

Oh yeh, put me down for fifty as well

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Have you re-considered doing some in clear Herr Oberst? It's that compulsive obsessive streak in me again.
    Rob.
    I will most likely do both clear and tinted blue Rob. I will not know until I find out the tooling and production costs per unit.