Ares Games

Thread: Units of the k.o.k Luftfahrtruppe (LFT) 1914-1918 - a link

Default Units of the k.o.k Luftfahrtruppe (LFT) 1914-1918 - a link

A nice web page about Units of the k.o.k Luftfahrtruppe's organization during WWI

http://www.austro-hungarian-army.co.uk/lft.htm

Attilio

This is going to be very useful to me as I move into my Italian Front phase of aircraft building. Now we can shoot down all those nasty Austro -German machines.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    This is going to be very useful to me as I move into my Italian Front phase of aircraft building. Now we can shoot down all those nasty Austro -German machines.
    Rob.
    Maybe
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Awesome, you are a star, Attilio.

Unlikely the book "Die Flugzeuge der k.u.k. Luftfahrtruppe und Seeflieger, 1914-1918" seems unavailable and I don't know german. It's the source of that web page and an another table I found in an italian book.

I'm using these tables and the italian book for an historical little project I'm working on and I hope to publish it in September on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Attila57 View Post
    Unlikely the book "Die Flugzeuge der k.u.k. Luftfahrtruppe und Seeflieger, 1914-1918" seems unavailable and I don't know german. It's the source of that web page and an another table I found in an italian book.

I'm using these tables and the italian book for an historical little project I'm working on and I hope to publish it in September on the forum.

I look forward to seeing that Attilio.
    Rob.

Discovered today in the same web site:

GOLDEN BRAVERY MEDAL WINNERS OF THE AVIATION SERVICE

http://www.austro-hungarian-army.co.uk/gtmfly.htm

A very useful information sheet Attilio. I'm reading Austro-Hungarian Aces at the moment, so this ties in very well.
    Thanks.
    Rob.